It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

The LGBTQ+ ideology is but another cult disguised as inclusive to all and unfortunately Tswift97 you have only gone on to prove that. By the way, did you join just an hour ago just to preach your equality here?

• Simon
    Simon
    Really cool to see that the only qualification to "Being an adult" just means being hateful and ignorant of things you dont understand.

There's not much to understand. You want to be disruptive and impose your ideology on others.

I suggest you find a forum more suited to whatever it is you're looking for.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Taylor, what did I say that was hateful? Your opening post was to come in here and accuse us of bigotry based on absolutely nothing. Oh boo-hoo your feelings were hurt on Twitter. So what! Nobody gives a damn what gender you are. You are the one coming in here saying you are going to "wokeify" the site. That bull-shit isn't going to work here.

• Simon
    Simon

Let's not allow some eedjit to disrupt this topic with their nonsense. I've deleted them.

Reminder: I really don't give a flying fuck about who or what you imagine you are. You can think you're a golden unicorn with rainbows shooting out your bum for all I care. Unless it has some relevance to the topic being discussed, then it's off-topic and disruptive and interferes with other people's ability to have a discussion.

Please refer to the community guidelines and posting rules. If you come here clearly intending to be disruptive, don't be surprised if you're shown the door.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

After 374 pages containing 3,733 comments on this one topic I agree with what Simon just said, "LET GO AND MOVE ON!"

LEDS seems strong on this topic.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

@WingCommander The video where O'Donnell attacked us was back a few years ago, prior to the Cedargate. I was only showing how abusive O'Donnell has been.

• Vintage
    Vintage

If this is winding down, I just want to thank Simon for taking care of us all. We aren’t all cute and cuddly like a litter of puppies, so I know it hasn’t always been fun for you. I think that many of the points made in this thread really needed to be said. If no one mentions the “elephant in the room”,... if nobody will say, “The Emperor has no clothes”,... then we are left observing “insanity” parading itself as “normal behavior”. Thanks, Simon.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Aw, looks like I missed the action.

• vienne
    vienne

Lloyd Evans is tumbling down to a hard-core of followers who share his lack of ethics and worse, his lack of morals. He is becoming irrelevant. Good. Sometimes idiots do get what they deserve.

• Simon
    Simon
    I just want to thank Simon for taking care of us all. We aren’t all cute and cuddly like a litter of puppies.

It's OK, my Twitter feed is mostly cute puppies at this point so I just hug my monitor. I appreciate the sentiment & support.

Aw, looks like I missed the action.

I'm sure like most long-running soap operas, Lloyds drama is never going to be truly over. This will rumble on for 3 years and then likely explode. Trust me.

Lloyd Evans is tumbling down to a hard-core of followers who share his lack of ethics and worse, his lack of morals. He is becoming irrelevant. Good. Sometimes idiots do get what they deserve.

I think it would be beneficial for the community. We need to shift to focus on getting rid of people. I don't mean like the Sopranos, but not having people become dependent. Everyone should move on, at least emotionally and identity wise - don't spend your life as an exJW and allow it to be your identity (but of course, stick around to help those who follow in your footsteps).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit