It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

It's a pity the LGB and the more rational Ts get lumped in with all this "identity" and "queer" stuff. Homosexuals don't need anyone to believe in any kind of ideology or care how others perceive them, they just want to be left in peace to live like everyone else, just with a partner of the same sex. The queer theory stuff really is cultish, it came out of postmodernism which taught that if you change the language around and perception of things, then it somehow changes reality. At best it's a derogatory word for gay men, at worst it's a very creepy ideology.

These days I think most of us LGBs don't feel the corporatised woke bullshit speaks for us, often it's outright homophobic in itself. I suppose I just wanted to say I wish it didn't reflect on the whole community, such as it is.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you Simon & everyone for contributing to this thread. We won't be leaving, we'll still be around..

• Simon
    Simon
    I suppose I just wanted to say I wish it didn't reflect on the whole community, such as it is.

Don't worry, I don't see it as the same group at all and I can imagine it's annoying to have them effectively elbow everyone out of the way and "grab the mic". IMO they don't represent anyone but their own warped ideology which is obviously political and very aligned with BLM and Antifa. Some people just want to watch the world burn it seems.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Everyone should move on, at least emotionally and identity wise - don't spend your life as an exJW and allow it to be your identity (but of course, stick around to help those who follow in your footsteps).

Amen to that!

It’s possible to live a beautiful fulfilled life apart from the borg. It really is.

So live it.

You won’t always be an ex-JW.

The W/T becomes irrelevant in time. What a wonderful thought.

• Vintage
    Vintage

To watch the obliteration of Watchtower will be wonderful. It will be a high point for me. I don’t have a “live and let live” attitude toward Watchtower. Helping others awaken and leave Watchtower gives me satisfaction. I spent twenty years in South America as a “need greater”. I hope to find, “online”, some of those JW’s that I knew, so that we can mutually support each other in recovery from the harm done to us by Watchtower. In my case, I still believe in Jehovah, Jesus, and the Bible. Watchtower has caused the desolation of the faith of thousands, perhaps millions of people. Satan loves Watchtower. It’s one of his greatest accomplishments.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Lloyd parading his daughter again on Twitter. What a sick man. Lloyd, you are sick and a disgrace for your family and the exjw world

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

That idiot is now moaning about us on Twitter, why don't get your pronouns and get your insanity out of this forum

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    That idiot is now moaning about us on Twitter, why don't get your pronouns and get your insanity out of this forum

Sorry. They are trying to attack me by attacking you as I am ignoring them. It will be over in a few days.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Shadow banned? lol

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    They are trying to attack me by attacking you as I am ignoring them. It will be over in a few days.

Didn't you technically start this because you didn’t like that they…(hold on, let me check my notes)…they had a conversation with Mark O’Donnell?

And heaven forbid someone questions their own motives (not the motives of others) in how they’re behaving, right?

Whoever sent you those screenshots to you is morally equal to Lloyd in my book. Since they are, they won’t really care or feel bad because they’re a closet narcissist as well.

I can’t imagine people questioning their own actions being a bad thing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit