It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    "she"? You mean "he" I guess. As a wise man once said: "if you are born with a dick, you are not a chick".

Is she wants to be called she, call her she. That part isn't hard.

• Simon
    Simon
    That part isn't hard.

That's what she, erm, he said? See, they ruin comedy ...

she wants to be called she, call her she.

No. Science & Language are more important than a destructive and dangerous political ideology

I respect people who are respectful. I don't bow to the demands of those who bully and abuse others.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Many are saying "Just move on" forget about Lloyd. I doubt they would say that if their reputations as a criminal were being plastered all over social media. And an extortion attempt was made against them.

I'll leave you with this: "Ever get the feeling you've been cheated..?" - Johnny Rotten (John Lydon) at the Sex Pistols final show in 1978.

Especially concerning the supposed "victim" in all this. You know, the only one on the planet who is owed an apology.

I've probably said too much.

insh'allah

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

In the event Taylor is still reading this thread, she and I have hopefully reached an understanding of each other and I apologize for being crass. Sometimes it is easy to be a "keyboard warrior" when a little understanding would go a long way. Hopefully she can recognize the same.

Now back to bashing someone who has absolutely no empathy, James Lloyd Evans AKA John Cedars.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    No. Science & Language are more important than a destructive and dangerous political ideology
    I respect people who are respectful. I don't bow to the demands of those who bully and abuse others.

I don't have a problem calling someone by a preferred pronoun, it does not change my life in any way. In my conversation today on Twitter with Taylor I did and will continue to point out that demanding respect never gets anyone anywhere. Respect is always earned usually by showing compassion.

"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." Proverbs 15:1
  • Yooters
    Yooters

Is it James Lloyd Evans or James Lloyd Evanston? I heard him being called that name both ways.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

"James Evanston" was a name used by the screen name Gobbler1979 in the "Marko" messages to the 14-year-old "Becca."

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

So now that Lloyd is down to 501 subscribers how is he going to hold on to his remaining patrons?

1.Produce videos on a regular basis

2. Involve his girls as a way to get sympathy o twitter

3. Employ the help of his remaining sympathisers to shut down or divert the discussion on this post

Your thoughts?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think he is already doing all three, plus I expect...

4. Shoot himself in the foot, then shove his foot in his mouth.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    So now that Lloyd is down to 501 subscribers how is he going to hold on to his remaining patrons?

It would be good to know if the majority of this 500 are in top tier. In any case he will reduce the Anglo-American zoom call from two per month to a single one. He admitted that the Southern Hemisphere zoom call wasn't attended. So one perk from the top tier is off which is making me think that the top tier ones are not so many left.

The other thing is video editing. The drop in patrons is forcing him to restructure. He announced that the convention season will be shorter. How will the patrons react? That remains to be seen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit