It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    The worst thing about LE and his imitators is that they take and hour an half to say something that could be said in ten minutes. You’re not Joe Rogan. Most people aren’t willing to invest hours of time on a summary of what’s going on.

A multi-page thread could just be devoted to that. Aside from Mike and Kim, I rarely look at any other ex-jw videos for that very reason. If I am going to watch an hour-plus video on YouTube, I would much rather watch things like Puddin's Fab Shop or Junkyard Digs. News on Watchtower needs to be a get in, say it and get out. Even channels that focus on interviews of former JWs tend to go longer than I care to watch.

What makes Mark O'Donnell more authoritative than Kim Silvio or Sofia or S. Walker or Jillian, or Stephanie or Joseelyne or P/Bob or Sarah or Louise or Michelle and many other fabulous female activists?

Maybe it is because we were trained by Watchtower to be in subjection to the "older men of the congregation." How many times were we taught 1 Corinthians 14:34-35? "Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church." I have my own thoughts on Apostle Paul, but really don't fit with this topic.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wait, there's a multi-millionaire dude in Tuscon who if you approach him about ex-JW work, will bankroll you if you let him sleep with your wife?

KINKY!!!

Hemorrhoid Evans was just pissed because the guy refused to let him watch on the sidelines like a cuckhold.

"Why, I'm SHOCKED and insulted at the notion that you won't let me wank my dinky wang to you banging my wife! I bid you good day, Sir!" (Proceeds to storm out of the room like a little whiny little bitch)

lol

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

When I say the “worst” thing about LE is the length of his videos, I mean apart from all the worse things, obviously. 😉

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I saw the video with Mark and two others discussing JW dot org yesterday.

slimboyfat , I also tried to watch that video, I watch it for 5 minute, the yonger guy jake,,said well we can skip over the next part ,there just going to interview a bunch of people it will be long and it's kind of boring anyway, but mark said no we should watch it anyway ... I said to mysel Oh HELL NO! That bring me to what LloydEvansParody said ,love your post by the way, the Watchtower legal learning studio? video ,they talk for 3 hrs, why didn't they ask Kim Silvio to be there? Hello? She's the Real lawyer here! M.O'donnell only likes to go to courtroom and take notes, Some are sports fans ,they follow their favorite team everywhere,he like to follow court case .That does not make him a reporter or a lawyer though. So to any ex-jw who wants to make a video about Watchtower and legal stuff .you have a real ex-jw LAWYER that can help you here. for one hours or less . please

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    the “worst” thing about LE is the length of his videos,

about the length, what about is Summer Convention Rebuttal videos! O.M.G That is worst than watching paint dry , more like fingernails scratching a chalkboard..

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I have my own thoughts on Apostle Paul, but really don't fit with this topic.

How about this, like the A.Paul , Lloyd also like to trow big Hissy fit with people that disagree with him. .( and Paul was probably Gay) The End less than 10 minute Bye.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    thoughts on Apostle Paul,

A.Paul earns his money by sittin on is ass making tents,Lloyd ''earns'' money sitting on is flat ass making Youtube videos...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Re the length of Lloyd's videos ...

Lloyd needs the Watchtower. He's a kind of parasite, he's in a parasitical relationship with the WTS.

If the WTS died, what the hell would Lloyd do with his life? Probably spend more time in Thailand, lol.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Richard Kelly is the money behind AAWA, Open Minds etc. He used to be LE's 'sugar daddy" even bought him a vehicle.

Scroll down to Treasurer & Secretary: https://www.openmindsfoundation.org/about-us/open-minds-team/

I also know that he was behind the scenes back in 2015 trying to coerce Deborah Dykstra to let him have Crisis of Conscience.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Mark O'Donnell is just as abusive as Lloydy Boy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit