It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Perfect song Slimboyfat.

I hope Dijana is able to get out and about sometimes, to meet someone. She deserves a decent guy, even though I guess she did love him😔

• Simon
    Simon

These poor girls, hoping to attract someone young, handsome and / or wealthy.

They must know upfront they have to skip past lots of broke, creepy, old johns, right?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lloyd just dropped a huge bomb on FB. Admits his business has been damaged, 100s of patrons gone, and oh yeah, doubles down on EVERYTHING and says the people who are getting sued are about to go down faster than a rabbit gets fucked. (My wording). The Magnificent 7 are:

Kim Silvio

Mike Brooks

Kim Brooks

Marc Latham

Cora Latham

Joel Martz

Jonathan Burger

Get some popcorn or coffee before reading this, he just goes off

https://www.facebook.com/lloydevanscedars/posts/legal-updateon-may-4-i-tweeted-that-a-criminal-lawsuit-had-been-filed-at-the-sis/434841925310953/

(Sorry. Link corrected)

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Pffft lol. Like I said, this thread is never gonna die. He just can't stop. Facebook group lol.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I read the Facebook post. Wow! He lied to his wife and family for years, by his own admission, and used patron funds for illegal activity - yet he has the gall to call Kim Silvio a liar? The man has no shame.

I notice he didn’t include Andrew Gold or Dr Sohom Das, in the so-called litigation, who described him as psychopathic and resembling a cult leader. Wasn’t that worthy of a letter? Why could that be, I wonder? Afraid, possibly?

Most of his patrons left because of his own livestream, yet he claims they were “tricked”. Is he really so deluded? It’s disturbing to watch someone state such blatant falsehoods with apparent confidence. Some of his patrons have been tricked alright - the ones that have stuck around. They are getting fewer and fewer every month.

He says the litigation is costing a lot of money. Good. I hope he wastes the lot on his fantasy litigation. Good luck to the lawyers who saw this sucker coming. Is “vanity litigation” a term? Might be appropriate.

• vienne
    vienne

That his court case will succeed is a vain hope. Even if it did, there will be no repercussions except it would let him 'crow' his innocence. Almost no one will see that as significant, because his character hasn't changed. His case has as much chance of succeeding as a newspaper had of surviving a raging forest fire.

Idk how many more times we can say this dude.... YOU ADMITTED TO EVERYTHING SHE SAID!

• Simon
    Simon

Lloyd Evens was, is and continues to be a turd in our community, impossible to ignore, bobbing along and smelling up the place.

It's time the chain was pulled.

• Simon
    Simon

Also, I think Lloyd is defaming a lot of people with these accusations. Oh, the irony.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit