It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    and did he ever promise his wife that!

No he didn’t, to the contrary infact.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

NCC does that mean he can turn his TED talk “pledge” into a reality then?

I also pledge to do a TED talk that touches on the abusive, harmful side of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Kinda reminds me of Amber Heard pledging to donate the settlement of her divorce from JD to charity….so noble …..and yet so much bullshit.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Diogenesister, three months ago Debra said, " I mean come on he admitted he regularly went to Thailand every few months for the last four years to cheat on his wife with prostitutes, how could anyone expect sympathy for that?"

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Kim, it looks like Lloyd had better get that TED talk done while he has a few spare patrons. I wonder why he never lived up to that pledge. Could it be that they don't pay speakers? Was there no ladies of the night nearby? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I wonder why he never lived up to that pledge.

Because he has the same chances to be invited to be a speaker on TED as a spirited Anthony Morris has to get on a horse for shooting random arrows on men, women and children

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I wonder why he never lived up to that pledge.

Lol, your suggestions are interesting….I suspect it was actually that he wasn’t up to the caliber required to do a Ted talk 😂😂🤫🤫🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Because he has the same chances to be invited to be a speaker on TED as a spirited Anthony Morris has to get on a horse for shooting random arrows on men, women and children

Very funny fake lloyd!! 😂😂

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Can we get off Lloyd and his shennanigans and get back to some wholesome discussions ?
    There are other threads, mang.

For a decade now people have been taking your advice and “letting it go” and “people will figure out the real Lloyd on their own!”. I left for probably a period of 3 years or so only to find out he was still abusing people and finding more victims. Same similar story and a tonne of people saying they didn’t know he was this way. Oh, and he just paid for sex in a country known for exploited, kidnapped and trafficked women with the money he was collecting from exJWs.

So it is our problem. If he can call Tony Morris out for buying expensive scotch for over a year we can definitely afford to kick this asshole to let him know he’s not welcome.

And fuck me, that familiar nasal monotone always came up when you entered in something JW related on YouTube. It’s almost like Noel and Liam Gallagher had an annoying and overweight brother who was even more of an asshole than either of them.

It’s 2023 and he’s still on the prowl for more victims as we speak. And if this thread was locked 8 months ago we’d be relying on EXJW Reddit for the approved scoop on him.

He’d be even more abusive and with his war chest still intact he’d be hiring an Australian lawyer to harass Kim and a UK one for Marc and Cora, an American one for Mike/Kim and Joel. Fuck that, I’m leaving out the rat traps.

So if it bothers you, we’re just trimming the lawn. You’ll thank us later.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

from the Web site https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/34107440-the-reluctant-apostate

Could not help to copy this comment made in April 2022... Notice how she mention Thailand, From now on

his name , books , will always be associated with the Thailand scandals

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

"was dating a local woman romantically who also happened to be a sex worker."

FYI you can "date" sw in Thailand. You just have to pay for it. It's another "service" they provide. Pathetic and disgusting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit