It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

He kept that one short. I did get him to grab a book from the shelf, which means the bunker or at least part of the bunker is real. How did he get back from London so fast?

• Simon
    Simon

Probably pre-recorded and only just released.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

He responded live to me by grabbing the green bible off of his shelf.

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

His "it's my personal life" justification is getting old. It's not just his life, it's the trafficked victims' lives too, and if there's a john roaming around then the public needs to know for safety. And if he really had nothing to hide then why doesn't he turn himself in to the police and answer their questions?

• Vintage
    Vintage

NonCoinCollector, could he have built a new bunker at a different location?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Maybe, but it looks to be exactly the same. If he is flying from Sisak to London and back that quickly, then he is burning through some serious cash.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

this is the last post on kim youtube and it's from HIM? Whot? huh? obviously you don't know about chess ,dumb dumb...cause

The Queen may not be as important as the King, but it's the most powerful piece on the board.(google) ...and it looks like queen silvio got your fat ass king ! CHECK MATE FOR HER!

• Simon
    Simon

"Checkmate" is a single term

"Check mate" is what you ask the waiter when you want to pay the bill when the waiter is a guy you know.

You'd think a writer would be more literate.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

You're confusing him with a writer.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

so 2 hrs ago ,he uploaded a new JW Watch live Report #10 video. Usually there's a top chat replay? that peoples can write comments, but not this time...weird. My first thought, pre-recorded,? but he was reading comments and showing them so ??? live not live , he look well rested ...Vacation helps ... hissy fit on youtube comment section too i guess...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit