It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Has a video captured him wearing a wedding ring while on this recent UK trip? Do women on such dating sites “care” whether or not a man wears a ring and is married?

• vienne
    vienne

view Immature boy Evans videos in the light of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpJcBozuF6A

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Lloyd trying to jump the queue by asking Agnese to meet him for a drink screams of narcissistic desperation.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Let's take this latest revelation with a bit of salt. The picture of Lloyd looks to be from his Warwick invitation. Yes you read correctly, he was invited because Watchtower would not allow any other man with long hair and a beard into their compound. Accounts can be faked, so are we 100% certain that account belongs to Lloyd Evans? I don't want to be fooled by any future "Marko" style accounts, so let's be 100% certain this isn't fake to make us look like fools.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    so let's be 100% certain this isn't fake to make us look like fools.

My dear friend, you are right to be cautious however,

Marko (not his name) was a real person. Some on here talked to him. Unfortunately he disappeared eventually.

The source is 100% reliable. It has been verified.

Look at this exchange. This is Lloyd's behaviour. He always likes to complain and to teach lessons to everyone. Because he knows more.

The use of that photo means little. It could be a lucky photo, a photo that was successful somewhere else. Or simply because he thinks it is a sexy photo. Who knows. Or maybe because it is one of the photo that cannot be easily recognised from the "outside" world. Could be anything.

• Listener
    Listener

Lloydsevansparody - I agree with you, it is right to be cautious however, I didn't find any of your comments to be reassuring.

You said

Marko (not his name) was a real person. Some on here talked to him. Unfortunately he disappeared eventually.

It comes as no surprise that people spoke to "Marko". I think many people spoke to "Billy the Bethelite". Some even thought he was really Billy and still working in Bethel.

I don't think it's ever been suggested that Marko (not his real name) is not a real person. These claims weren't coming out of the sky or made up by a robot. They were being related by a real person. The issue is, whether the claims were true or not and whether Marko was who he claimed to be, Lloyd's BIL.

Regarding the comments from Lloyd Evans on the True Dating site, how was this 100% verified as you claim? Have you verified it or are you saying that someone else has and you believe them, without any evidence?

Anyone can go in an join the True Dating website without any POI whatsoever.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I didn't find any of your comments to be reassuring.

I am afraid I don't need to reassure anyone. The facts have been presented as they are. People make their own assumptions. The source is reliable. But you actually wouldn't need any source if you'd pay attention to Lloyd's behaviour and pattern over the the course of a decade which is easily spottable and recognisable without the need of any source. As you can see around also from your argument which is totally respectable, whatever sources and evidence is presented there will always be someone who would claim it is false or fabricated.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

All that profile photo is missing is a fish.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Well if there was any doubt that he was separated from D then his speed dating failure shows they have split up.

As his Patron's drop he will lack funds to do anything. He must also be back on the chat sites? Chaturbate?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Well if there was any doubt that he was separated from D then his speed dating failure shows they have split up - not sure about this.

Lloyd used sex workers for years when he was a married man.

I'm betting he'd be willing to use a dating website as a married man, too ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit