It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

When i wrote he was very vindictive i forgot to write , If the U.K. elders had disfellowshipped him before he could escape to croatia .oh my land, he would have done anything to be reinstated just to get back at them! Even if he was full awake! That why he wrote a dissociated letter, NO ONE will disf. Lloyd Evans . He as the mentality of You can't fired me I quit!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Kim, I'm sorry you had to see the rest of the post of that idiot on reddit. That's why i only made a copy of what he said about L.E. .

Her reddit name is MOIST DREAM. Do I have to say more? I thought Spirit of Jezabel was bad ...

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

@Toblerone5

I think you've hit the nail on the head with your comment. He is extremely angry that he cannot exact revenge on the people he perceives wronged him, so he takes this anger out on everyone else.

Just shows you just how screwed up of a guy Lloyd is.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Thank you Thisismein 1972. I notice, I forgot to put some wowels on some words...DUH! That's why i Suck at scrabble ...Both in French and English... Wrote would twice? Great now i stutter too? Omit some words... Good gravy...

Maybe I should do an Youtube video too, Everything you don't need to know about my private Schooling...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
  • Vintage
    Vintage

Your experience counts, Kim. It's funny how,... me being a "born in",... no matter whether a person is a "born in" or not, someone will find a way to discredit us and the choices we made. Someone is also "at the ready" to criticize saying, "Why didn't you leave sooner?", or, "Why did you join such a stupid cult?" And these are questions we ask ourselves every day. Explaining it to people who aren't even interested in the answers isn't our responsibility.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Long live the thread documenting Lloyd Evan's hiring of prostitutes in Thailand during the Christmas season.

• Simon
    Simon
    If I can keep myself and those I love and care about ...

That's really all the same one person, LOL

But once again, he pulls in "family" as though they are his prime concern and not just a convenient sympathy prop, to be discarded when the cameras are off and the hookers beckon.

• nicolaou
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

Just for comparison, this was March of last year - less than 10 months ago 😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit