It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

O.M.G. google L.E. to make a meme, and they had this photo on commons,wikimedia .org from 2004 cheshire this is so sad ...

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I think all 1550 comments in this Lloyd Evans post should be edited to include Lloyd's name "Lloyd Evans".

This will result in more people finding out the truth about him than any other method.

And Lloyd Evans you disgust me, dating sex workers in Thailand while you abandoned your wife and two children. Trust me. Nobody would date you in Thailand unless you payed them using activist money.

Lloyd Evans fan (not)

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

• Simon
    Simon
    He also admitted he "dated" a prostitute in Thailand

That ... that's just sad and hilarious.

Does he imagine she "love him long time"?

I wonder what all her other boyfriends thought about it?

OMG, it was already a train wreck, no need to put clown costumes on the bodies.

• Simon
    Simon
    I had no idea these even existed. I think this is the most useful information I've seen in the the twenty or so years I've been on this board.

Ha, you beat me - I was "those ... are a THING!"

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

It's almost time peoples for the Narcissist show. And yes he will say he had a GIRLFRIEND but him and is wife

• Simon
    Simon
    they had this photo on commons,wikimedia .org from 2004 cheshire this is so sad

Small world - I used to work not too far from there!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
  • Simon
    Simon
    He also admitted he "dated" a prostitute in Thailand

Lordy, can you just imagine what that setup was?

"Oh, Mister Woyd, you such good lover to me! You be my boyfriend and me love you long time. Me definitely your girlfriend and me not just say you good lover so you give me more money. Ignore men outside, they all just friends, that all, not like you, so many muscles you have and you so handsome and manly! Erm, no, we not do humpy-humpy right now, me need to vomit a little ..."

Disclaimer: I have absolutely zero first-hand knowledge of prostitutes but even I know they are not like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman and they are not falling for you. I imagine anything they tell you is to loosen your wallet and keep you friendly.

And no one would fall for that ... would they? Can anyone be that STUPID? Apparently, yes ... yes they can.

Lloyd is the comedy gift that keep on giving. It's like a soundbox in a doll - you just poke that belly and another nugget flies out.

• Simon
    Simon

Let's not include Dijana in memes, it's not really fair on her - she's a victim in all this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit