It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    504? WOW! It was 533 just a few hours ago. He has lost about ~45% of his patrons

That's a healthy sign!

I think it takes time for the news to reach those supporters who are maybe a little older and / or spend less time online with their finger on the pulse. But whatever the reason, it's clearly not what they signed up to support ... especially if their money is going to be spent litigating against other exJWs.

All you're really paying for is trips and junkets, because that seems to be his priority even now.

I love his banner message of "be courageous and think for yourself" ... seems like people are doing just that! LOL

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    504? WOW! It was 533 just a few hours ago. He has lost about ~45% of his patrons.

I find it hilarious the "Be Courageous" and Think For Yourself thingy 😂

• Simon
    Simon

ARE YOU GETTING THE MESSAGE YET LLOYD?

KEEP SEEKING OUT THE FEW LEFT THAT SUPPORT YOU, TO TICKLE YOUR EARS.

BUT THE SILENT MAJORITY IS SPEAKING PRETTY LOUDLY!

Also, just saw this:

NOTE: Of course it's not real, it's satire - disclaimer added so the Chippie-Chomper can't complain about "faked tweets"

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

This is going so badly Lloyd is going to hire two Nigerians in MAGA hats to fake an attack on him at 2 AM at the Sisak McDonalds.

• vienne
    vienne

People aren't as stupid as Lloyd seems to think. Isn't that nice? I wish my mother was still alive. I'd love to hear her comments.

Lloyd is a narcissist. As such he has no real out. He will seek ways to forge ahead and blame his situation on others. "Lies all Lies ... Well if it's true it's all your fault ... I didn't do anything wrong. You did." At least Lloyd has provided a break from more serious things. Now if the Lloyd scandal would delay the due date for a major religion class paper.

Lloyd would be better off 'repenting" and returning to the Witnesses. At least he would have some sort of moral guidance. He should thank 'his lucky stars' that he didn't take up a life of crime. He'd been caught on his first 'job.'

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    They do allow divorce for infidelity, though they will encourage even those couples to stay together, lest they bring disrepute to the good name of Jehovah (lol?).

Sorry, I've only just got this message as I have been unwell.

I think it actually depends on the congregation where infidelity has occurred. So, in my old KH in Mt Florida, Glasgow there was a Bro and Sis df'd for fornication/adultery, fornication on her part, adultery on his. He was still with his wife even after getting reinstated. His wife was coerced I suppose to forgive him because to err is human and forgiveness is divine - or something.

Compare and contrast that with the film called Deadly Devotion on youtube about Kim Anderson. I've linked this story which is really upsetting, so if you are not in a good place today, re: shunning, CSA then don't watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k8gA37KMGE

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

I’m just here for page 310. Also because this is a car crash that has been going on for months now.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

if you set yourself up as the executioner, you better not be caught doing things that warrant your own head on the block. You may find there is a queue of people willing to pick up the axe -

Are you listening to this, Lloyd, lol ...

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

What's betting Lloyd does check in every day here to see what is written. He cannot help himself.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

I need to ask a favor (off-topic to this thread and forum). I’ve tried to post twice over on the discussthetruth website, and neither of my posts have “posted”

I commented on the kevin mcfree post citing how great it was. It still needs moderator approval. Maybe they've had problems with trolls before and hence the need for mod approval first?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit