It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Evans spoke glowingly of his wife in 2017.

Lloyd Evans - The Reluctant Apostate, 2017

From his book’s Amazon “look inside” pages:

Introduction, page 22:

“Others sink into depression or even contemplate suicide, since the prospect of living a lie or completely reconfiguring one’s life and relationships can be simply too much to bear.

Thankfully, at least in my own case, reluctance soon gave way to relief, optimism and contentment. I was extremely fortunate to have married a patient, understanding, intelligent woman who also did not appreciate being taken for a fool, and whose love for me outweighed her dismay at my growing unbelief. I knew from the outset that even if everyone else in my life disowned me, my wife’s love for me was there unconditionally so long as I wanted it. I had the time and space to figure things out and come to terms with my drastically altered reality knowing that not everything had to change if I did not want it to.”

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

His wife's love for him is unconditional. That says it all, he is basically taking her for a fool because he is relying on her (probably cultural) beliefs that marriage is a sacred bond.

Fucking asshole!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Is anybody now WANTED in Croatia for repeating what Lloyd Evans has said?

Lol Emoji Isolated On White Background Laughing Face Emoticon 3d Rendering  Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I don't think he expected anything to come of the criminal complaint. He is able to use it as a talking point, to try to show how serious he is about fighting back against defamation, and possibly to intimidate the targets.

Remember that the statute of limitations on this step was three months. He had to file soon or time would have run out, and he didn't want to be seen as talking about taking action and then admitting that he did nothing. But now he has the civil suits he can file, and the statute of limitations on them is three years. So he can drag that out a long time, and if anyone asks about it, he can point out that there is plenty of time to do it and that his team of intrepid legal minds is feverishly at work finding evidence and laying out a case.

He may be hoping that the threat of civil litigation will be effective by itself, or at least provide him with a quick and easy reply if anyone asks about it in the future. It's being worked on, he will say, and remind his critics that he's just waiting for the right moment to strike. He'll get a pat on the back from his dwindling supporters and feel good about himself, until the next critical tweet sets him on edge again.

So the question becomes, will he file a civil suit before 2025? Or is he hoping everyone forgets about it by then? Maybe he feels that he can recover his lost empire in the meantime, if he can just get everyone to forget what happened and intimidate other exJWs into silence. So far, he's off to a rough start.

• Listener
    Listener
    TonusOH So the question becomes, will he file a civil suit before 2025? Or is he hoping everyone forgets about it by then?

Tom/JW Fairy Tale was very clear in calling out Lloyd/Cedars as a pedo back in 2017, this was through the Vast Apostate Army who were happy to publicly air this. His claim was that Lloyd had been caught out for cyber sexting a 14 year old and jacking off in front of her, his wife caught him and this is why he got deleted as an Elder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhlcsfgMYw8

If Lloyd wasn't prepared to lodge any civil cases against people calling him a pedophile back in 2017 then is he really going to bother to sue anyone for much less?

At that time, in 2017, Lloyd said that he was going to sue Tom and other members of the VAH. They told him to 'bring it on' and he never did.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Is anyone now WANTED in Croatia for repeating what Lloyd Evans has said?

🤪😂😂🤣😭I don't know why but that just had me in fits

I can just imagine Mark and JW Beliefs Discussed on one of those Interpol E fit-ups!🤣

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

In 2017 Lloyd still had a heck of a lot of support. Anyone who came out against him was attacked by bis flying monkeys. Things have changed now, and I believe this is following the trend of cancel culture. No one is standing for it anymore and is now standing up to people who try to bully one into submission.

Lloyds "woke" ideals are coming to and as is woke culture. I suppose you could say he is a relic of the past.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

File this under "I learned something new today" thanks to Apost8Sarah on Twitter.

• Simon
    Simon

LOL, that's too funny

I never knew that definition, but it makes his tweet hilarious!

I even had to check it wasn't made up, but it's real:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/chippie

Example of Chippie in a sentence:

"Lloyd Evens was regularly visiting chippies to cheat on his wife every couple of months for many years and paying for them using funds donated for a different purpose and solicited on false pretences."

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

And now, when he tweets about how he enjoys sinking his teeth into those warm chippies...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit