It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I hear the original production of Independence Day was very short as they could not find any Aliens to take part.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I hear the original production of Independence Day was very short as they could not find any Aliens to take part.

😂😂

it’s New Year’s Eve here do I will say happy new year to everyone, eat, be merry and I hope that 2023 is better for the community than it was this year. If we don’t learn, we die.

I also want to share my favourite video that I found this year - it still makes me smile when I watch it 😂😂

https://youtu.be/djimgDt7Csc

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Sometimes his bs even surprises me!

He's very opportunistic. Looking one day at his photos on Facebook , that be the way Mark O'Donnell photos are still there? I came upon this one below, The je suis Charlie slogan was ,shorth version

supporters of freedom of speech and freedom of the press after the 7 January 2015 shooting in which twelve people were killed at the offices of the French satirical weekly newspaper Charlie Hebdo. Wikipedia

It had to do more with Journalist, Professional with real College degree who do research ,report stories, of what is going on in the world ect,... That slogan does not apply to a Glorified self proclaim savior of people recovering from a Cult, like the JW , who dare brag that he's an "expert" cause he was a born in and he was and Elder for 6 month! COME ON!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

The Mark ,photos , think WHY? Maybe it's because I'm a women but most of us when we brake up with a boyfriends, or get a divorce, The first thing you do , while crying and stuffing your face with ice scream is to get rid of all is photos! Cut them in little pieces, burn them, with is clothings...or his car if you have PMS... Unless it's a female thing?

Then again we all know how Vindictive he his! well with women... More with women... Ok 95% WOMEN'S Now that i think of it , he also still have all the youtube video he did with Mark and would probably still have the interview he did with Kim if she didn't had ask him to take it down..

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Last one. The thing that I always suspected was that the reason M.O'D. took so long to respond to the Thailandgate thing, was because the first thing he did when he heard the news or saw the video , was call L.E. . I could even imagine M.O'Donnell trying to reason with him,even offering to help him with , now my french brain is looking for the right word, with the livestream fiasco, haaaa hope you understand what i'm trying to say...

That must have went well...Not! I could see L.E. loosing his temper after 5 minutes not backing down and turning on Mark and even hang up the audio call? At least Mark can never be worry L. will sue him...With all the Dirt he as on Lloyd ... if he wanted to ,but would never not is style ,he could write a book about that ...Now that's a tell all book i would buy! Nope he's more the person who will keep everything in the Vault .

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

@Toblerone5

For some reasons that picture disturbs me a lot. Those grins

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

There was a black YouTuber who made a good video about the fiasco early on. She said that a married associate of LE tried to hit on her. Did anyone find out who that was? If he was prone to that kind of thing then LE was probably aware of it as well… so it’s possible they have dirt on each other.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I'll comment on the ten ISBN numbers. Long ago,...maybe 15 years ago,... I wanted to write a children's book on the learning disability "dyscalculia". It wasn't going to be a thick book, but I planned to draw the illustrations myself, and also to get it translated into as many languages as possible. Forgive me that I don't remember now the price for buying just "one" ISBN number. (Ah, the dyscalculia, you see?) But, I think that just "one" cost about $100. However, TEN of them cost $200. So, I bought ten. Later, I saw that my ten ISBN numbers had gone up in price and were then valued at $250.

P.S. Okay, so now I found this:

"ISBN Numbers for Books

You also can purchase an ISBN directly from Bowker at myidentifiers.com. Keep in mind that a single ISBN from Bowker costs $125, and 10 ISBNs cost $250."

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    JeffT: What did he need an initial print of 100 copies for?

I was thinking the same. If he wanted to offer some for sale through the crowdfunding campaign, I guess I can understand that. But he spoke of "what I need." Not a tier where you get a limited-edition first-printing, just a request to cover the print costs. He should be embarrassed that he tried to justify asking for gas money and for people to cover the cut that Indiegogo and PayPal would take.

Especially when -as you noted- Amazon already provides everything he would need to get the book printed and sold, at a minimal upfront cost to him. But if he had chosen that option, he probably would have started a crowdfunding campaign to ask people to donate to cover his internet connection costs.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Has he ever demonstrated that he has any artistic or design skills whats

He's not an Artistic person at all! he thinks he is, but no. He's not funny, can't sing, can't draw and as minus 1 imagination what's so ever .And even if he have a tendency to be overdramatic, He would really suck as an Actor or a performer. He should ask his doctor to check the level of oestrogen or Estrogen (for the Americain) I think It's a little bit high, When he goes on his Rant , I swear he could pass for a 14 years old Girls...Like the one he was sexting with.. Oh that would a lot...

It's too bad he was a Born in JW , cause I could have seen him work..(I know "WORK."). in a Radio station as a radio host , he as the face for it, or I see him having a career in Politics , he really master the art of Deflecting any question he don't want to answer, or if he was a little bit religious , I could definitely see him either be a preacher of some religion , or even start his own cult ... Oh right...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit