It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

Thanks Nicolaou, I'm doing a lot better than I was. :) As time goes on and I get different treatments my doctors and I learn more about what works and what doesn't (it's so idiosyncratic) and it gets easier.

I suspect Lloyd was a real zealot as a young JW and still would be except they kicked him out. So, not being the kind of person to just go away, he went away mad and turned his energy toward "getting even" with the group that rejected him.

He's said in a few of his videos and his book that he was like a wannabe elder when he was a kid, like the class policeman - even the other JW kids didn't like him because he'd tell on them to the elders. He certainly sounded pretty zealous, or at least, if he wasn't zealous about the doctrine he liked the power trip of enforcing it.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    I suspect Lloyd was a real zealot as a young JW and still would be except they kicked him out. So, not being the kind of person to just go away, he went away mad and turned his energy toward "getting even" with the group that rejected him.

If Lloyd Evans has shown us anything, he will never be the type to just go away. With hiring his fake lawyer, and pretending to bring a lawsuit against seven people, he is doing all he can to get even with us. For all I know his hiring of prostitutes or even saying he is an atheist could be some form of getting even.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Vintage , Lloyd did removed is I'm taking a break video from is Youtube channels ,but Dumb Dumb ,did not removed it from is Twitter account ,so I was able to get access to it , so I will post the link here so at least We can see this video in this forum.. Can you see your comment by the way ? .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekW-d4Q7WiQ&t=2s

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Oh and by the way, Lloyd did block me from is twitter account , but what Dumb Dumb don't know is that I can use my Husband twitter account to go and snoop and see what he posted... So I'm very grateful for this forum ,cause now we have at least 3 videos that he deleted . the Everything you DON'T need to know about my Private Parts.oops I'm mean my private life, the one about the crisis of conscience one, thanks to Kim \mikey. and the taking a break ,.. Wonder if he will ever do a part 2...I'm taking a break from Sex-Workers...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Good news, Lloyd Evans has almost reached his goal of 540 twice.

And then I found this gem. Any idea why "THE PROFESSIONAL ACTIVIST" couldn't keep his Zoom appointment?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Good news, Lloyd Evans has almost reached his goal of 540 twice.

You make me always have a good laugh. Thanks 🙏

• Simon
    Simon
    He's said in a few of his videos and his book that he was like a wannabe elder when he was a kid, like the class policeman - even the other JW kids didn't like him because he'd tell on them to the elders.

So basically, he was annoying little cunt even as a kid and liked to use whatever power he ever had in a retaliatory manner.

Then he grew up and didn't change.

• Simon
    Simon
    I'm very grateful for this forum ,cause now we have at least 3 videos that he deleted

Make sue you don't confuse something being removed from a listing with being removed. If the video is still on his YouTube channel then he can ultimately remove it completely.

To have a secure copy for reference, you need to download it from YouTube so your copy is out of his control.

It's OK, I heard from good authority that there is no such thing as copyright ...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Maybe Lloyd Evans is treating his patrons like a golf score. The lower the number the better he does. I hope he keeps ignoring the promises he made to his higher tier patrons and they lose interest in supporting him too. Canceling promised Zoom meetings is not smart business.

Both messages mentions an apology. I thought Lloyd said to Andrew God the more you give them out, the less value apologies have.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

Lloyd Evans text under his HLC-Youtube-Video, that will start in 10 minutes:

Though I am deeply touched by the considerable interest in my work, I kindly ask that viewers do NOT try to contact me using Facebook. I very rarely use Facebook as a means of communicating with people and I have unfortunately received hostility from people whose Facebook messages have gone unanswered.

Unbelievable how he twists things to his advantage and talks it up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit