It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I believe he lives in Stanford area

Saintly Brandon is in Australia. He changed his Twitter handle to "Saintly Brandon" for a time but I think he's off Twitter now. Legend.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

That was one of the stranger parts of the video, watching Evans try to chastise a guy who advised him to stop acting like a massive douchebag. In Evans's world, it is a rare husband indeed who manages not to buy sex every few weeks for years on end.

Saintly Brandon's wife frequently counts her blessings. "All of my lady friends are so jealous! Their men just run about, letting their penises make all of the decisions. But not my Brandon! His self-control is legendary! Why, just the other day he managed to maintain complete and utter mastery over his penis, thus ensuring an uneventful trip to the supermarket. I pinch myself all the time to remind myself that it's real... and because my saint of a husband wouldn't dream of pinching me without written consent. I really don't deserve him!"

• Simon
    Simon
    I feel so bad for him to be totally humiliated like that

How was he humiliated? He was sainted on the spot!

Lloyd is the only one that should be humiliated in that exchange.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

The Saintly Brandon outburst will live on for a long time to come. So will these quotes.

"Seriously Alien Encounters f**k you. Seriously. You were grooming a 14 year-old. Whot? Whot?"

"I really despair ex-JWs quite frankly."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDO2Gh_4q28

• Simon
    Simon
    "Seriously Alien Encounters f**k you. Seriously. You were grooming a 14 year-old. Whot? Whot?"
    "I really despair ex-JWs quite frankly."

It still boggles my mind that no-where in that reply does he think to offer a denial. Unreal! I'm pretty sure most people's reaction to an accusation like that would be "that's a lie", not to start lamenting the state of exJW activism. Then later in the video he jokes about it saying "whoopsie, I said 'girls' again ... I mean women, LOL!"

Thank god he hired that PR firm to rebuild his image. Apparently for just an extra $5 they'll paint your fence too.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

It still boggles my mind that no-where in that reply does he think to offer a denial.

The best part is Lloyd chose Alien Encounters' message to put on screen. Instead of saying that's a lie he said, "Seriously Alien Encounters f**k you. Seriously. You were grooming a 14 year-old. Whot? Whot?"

Although not an admission, it wasn't a denial either.

• Simon
    Simon

Q: "Are you a kiddie fiddler?"

A: "I despair at the lack of support for my activism ..."

:neutral_face:

Not gonna lie, I've not been put on any list and it feels like I'm being shunned all over again

:confused:

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Thank god he hired that PR firm to rebuild his image.

Funny you mention that ,kim Silvio just made a tweet this morning about that , and I made her a video if you go see the link , where he say is WORKING on hiring a PR firm ...So he does Not have one?...

https://twitter.com/kimsilvioExJw/status/1526310021151465472

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

In the video section NCC just posted, Lloyd makes out he's just an honest dude coming clean. He inmates he could have denied it but no, not "Saintly Lloyd" - instead he's being 'totally honest'.

When actually he had no choice in the matter - since Kim S. and producer Bob had all the evidence on tape or what's App!!

• Simon
    Simon

I'm pretty sure he posted in a tweet that he HAD hired a law firm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit