It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Less than 1% of this thread discusses the topic you want to concentrate on as a diversion.

His Patreon page still says:

That is why I will ALWAYS be immensely appreciative to those of you who have chosen to support my work on Patreon. Even if you can only pledge a dollar or two per month, this all goes toward keeping me involved in the important work of churning out content.

Interesting use of the word “churn” too. In addition to the misappropriation of funds, it’s the use of those funds for activity inimical to the purpose of advocating for victims. That’s why no one will work with you any more, with the exception of the one person (Tibor) who is being paid to stick around.

• Tibor
    Tibor

I am concentrating on the part of Lloyd's work I have a direct impact on. I am his video editor and cinematographer so the talk about the green screen is in fact talking about my work. I have the right to say how it is and call out people on their BS.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Your work is enabling a harmful manipulator. Out of self interest, if nothing else, you should be looking for alternative work, because his support is draining. You are clearly talented. His patrons have dropped faster than any other patron account I have seen, including others hit with scandal. Has he told you to take a pay cut already?

• Tibor
    Tibor

And people fabricating e-mails and spreading false accusations are not harmful manipulators?

I am not here to defend nor attack Lloyd, I just want to keep the same standard for everyone. We have authorities and I find it revolting how in this day and age social media keeps being used in place of of proper institutions. You have evidence, go forward and turn it in.

Misappropriated funds? Sure, go and send Patreon the evidence and have them hande it.
    CSA? Send the evidence to the police.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Kim Silvio, Mark O’Donnell, producer Bob, Javier Ortiz, Vincent Deporter, … and everyone who now refuses to work with him do so because of things he himself admitted in his own livestream. Nothing else. Have you watched it? I’d like to see you try to make “sushi” segments of that complete disaster.
    There’s a video (still up on the channel) called “10 Years: A Tribute from Friends of Lloyd”. Most of the people in that video don’t want anything to do with him any more because of the information that has come out and that he himself admitted in his own livestream. Don’t you think you should take that video down? Or edit out the people who have distanced themselves—if there is anything left.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

KIM, can I ask you ,do you know what really happened in Texas.. He was very vague about it, do you have any details ? the only think he talk about was "pictures" on is phone is wife saw... Is one of them him singing the walk of life... Does anybody seen him singing that song in Houston?

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Tibor did Lloyd understand that if he publically told people part of the funds he raised were going to support his habit of seeing prostitutes that he wouldn't raise as much funding? Did he understand that when he admitted his habit of seeing prostitutes that he was going to lose Patreon supporters?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    KIM, can I ask you ,do you know what really happened in Texas.. He was very vague about it, do you have any details ? the only think he talk about was "pictures" on is phone is wife saw... Is one of them him singing the walk of life... Does anybody seen him singing that song in Houston?

I only know from Lloyd that "it didn't involve anyone from the ExJW community. I did see a little bit of talk of his involvement with an activist that was at the texas gig but that's only chatter, I don't know anything in certain terms.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

@Tibor

You do not know the history in the community regarding Lloyd Boy.

Are you aware that HE attacked us back in 2014 with false allegations? Are you aware that he doxxed us, putting ALL of our personal information on his website? Are you aware that he attacked our daughter publicly?

So, until you watch our videos from years ago exposing what he had done. Or look on this forum of what he has done to others, you don't KNOW the full story

We're not the only ones.

https://youtu.be/fkRkH1MCHrs

• Newly Enlightened

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit