It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

But I would advise them to wipe the seat thoroughly with a damp rag before they sit down.

Not just any damp rag will work. My suggestion:

And don't stop with just one!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I love how funny some are about all of this. LMAO

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I just got done emailing Karlo Novosel this meme. We might as well laugh at Lloyd's garbage attorney while we are at it.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Oh cool, I got down-voted for emailing Karlo Novosel. I want to make it clear that Novosel Law Firm is being laughed at in countries outside of Croatia. What a joke of a lawyer! If Croatia has anything like Yelp, I would leave a comment there as well.

• Simon
    Simon

As a general rule I don't think you should be leaving reviews of any company you're not a customer of. It's a shitty thing to do IMO.

Let's not do silly things, it doesn't achieve anything and ends up being counter productive.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

James Lloyd Evans was constantly having a dig at Mark O’Donnell as to who had the biggest JW collection of items. Mark always fobbed it off and never really took the bait but JLE gloated over it. Several times JLe challenged Mark to a “Collection off”.

• Simon
    Simon
    James Lloyd Evans was constantly having a dig at Mark O’Donnell as to who had the biggest JW collection of items.

Weird. Just weird.

I get having some books, as a reference, but the logo? So big? And framing things?

It's way too "worshippy" - I bet 99% of current JWs don't treat the literature with such reverence and don't have the JW.org logo displayed in their house at all.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

This Lloydy Boy @r$3 licker again? Caught on Kim and Mikey's retweet.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    According to his business filing, he was born September 1979, making him currently 42

Thanks Non coin collector. I retract the 1977. I must have mixed him up with someone else. My bad.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

It's all about the money. He loathes activism and especially exJWs. How many times has he reminded us that he's "seriously considering" leaving activism and how exJWs torment him? He said so on the livestream and in several social media posts. He spoke about retiring to an island and writing books on the Gold interview. If you are still a Patron, you are effectively setting him up for retirement.

Leave out the sex worker vacations for a second and reflect on the tweet pasted below. Is giving money to Lloyd Evans a good use for your money you thought was going to fight WT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit