It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
  • NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

My latest exchange with that idiot Lloyd:

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Let it go NonCoinCollector. We all know the truth about Evans, don't waste your time and energy on him.

All the information is out there, there's no excuse for ignorance about him anymore. If his fan club are so lacking in judgement that's their lookout now.

Lloyd if you're reading this (I mean, of course you are) you're still a monumental bellend but you're a bellend who's time is counting down.

Irrelevance is waiting for you.

• Simon
    Simon
    Let it go NonCoinCollector. We all know the truth about Evans, don't waste your time and energy on him.

Yeah, it starts to feed into his narrative that he's being harassed. Better to criticize and point out that it's valid, it's true (based on things he published) and that he blocks people for stating these facts.

The truth is there for people to see. If people don't want to bother and want to piss away their money on some asshole on the internet, that's up to them - they can't complain that the information wasn't out there.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloyd blocked the new account, but the point is, he and his followers had to read what I wrote. I want to make certain Lloyd knows what a piece of garbage he is.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

If his confession video is out there, just clip the parts where he flat out admits to using sex workers regularly, including his latest trip to Thailand, and just post those videos over and over. Just Lloyd himself, no other words...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

The confession video is out there and I have a copy.

• Simon
    Simon

Me too. That thing is never not going to be on the internet somewhere.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Hi all, I was reading some of this thread and saw some comments asking questions so I have created myself a profile. If anyone has any questions I am happy to answer them if I know the answer. I am so sorry I didn’t find this forum earlier, even though there are varying opinions, I haven’t seen horrible names being used. So refreshing!

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Mmmm is ti really you Kim? Or some of Lloyd boy disciples? How can we know for sure?

Me thinks you are a troll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit