It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

JeffT, I agree. Even a small justifiable and legitimate civil suit is completely exhausting and can easily drag on for a year. Suits that are filed on a contingency basis turn the client who places the lawsuit into the slave of the lawyer. The lawyer decides when and how often the client must show up for appointments, otherwise the contingency arrangement disappears and the client must pay all legal costs himself.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Here is more on it from Lloyd.

• Simon
    Simon
    I also wonder why he doesn't show the whole page. Could this be another attempt at pretending he is doing something? I guess we will all know soon enough.

Yeah, is that meant to scare someone? I may as well be a photo of a junk-mailing label.

Oh no, oh my god, it's ... it's ... an address!!! (feints)

This reminds me of something, I think it may have been someone who posted a photo of an envelope with the WTS address on claiming it was proof of some lawsuit or crime. Something mental.

• Simon
    Simon

Every time he tweets I think of this song. Some of the lyrics are pretty applicable too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9VBMBS3qE

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

While the Litigation 12 wait to see if they have made it on The Organ Grinders Magnificent Seven List....can anyone show the link which enables anyone to see the daily or monthly drop in The Reluctant Owner of Little Lloyd's Patreon Page as he is down to 554 now....Wonder if Andrew Gold has hit Gold, and is now one of the Magnificent Seven?

• The Big Machine
    The Big Machine

The weird photo he posted with the criminal lawsuit tweet makes me think that it’s not real and he’s doing it to placate his existing patrons.

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
  • JWBeliefsDiscussed
  • Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog
    What crimes were committed? If quoting, repeating, paraphrasing or otherwise mentioning what James Lloyd Evans has already said is a crime then we should all be on that list.
  • Simon
    Simon
    What crimes were committed? If quoting, repeating, paraphrasing or otherwise mentioning what James Lloyd Evans has already said is a crime then we should all be on that list.

Yes, notice he's never pointed to anything and neither has his "lawyer" even when specifically asked.

This is all a smokescreen, bravado to try and convince the few who still follow him that he's "so much poor victim", instead of the obnoxious bully that has been harassing people and dividing the exJW community for years.

Of course he's so short sighted and full of his own ego that he's incapable of thinking ahead of what the implications are when this all comes to nothing.

He thinks it will scare people off and all go away. It won't. It's going to be a mill-stone round his fat neck for the rest of his life, or at least until he pisses off from ours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit