It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    "It was the initial title but Lloyd wanted it about bullying. I changed it back after the way he spoke to me. This better represents it"
  • Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Omg. He did change it. Check out the description. This is true Gold. 🤣🤣🤣

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

In less than 12 hours Lloyd went from "Andre is an excellent journalist who asks fair and probing questions" to "mmm, I'd have to add you to my list of people I'm sending fake lawyer letters"

What a CLOWN! 🤡

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I am a Pimo and recently fading. I am new to this controversy . I have asked a few times why and what makes you think you are bullied? Some others shared your live stream and it is very disturbing. Could you please address whats in it?!

By all means watch the interview and hopefully your questions will be addressed.
    I watched the interview and thought Andrew was very fair in what he asked. I found it extremely distasteful you threatened him as soon as he tried to get the full story from both sides. Your behavior reminds me of the way watchtower treats dissenters. Can not support you.
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

I have to admit, I'm impressed at Evans' ability to blow up everything he touches.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I will say it again, Lloyd Evans never disappoints. He does exactly what you think he will do.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

He just won’t shut up.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Can you post an higher quality image?

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

Hands up, I was completely and utterly wrong about this. I thought Andrew was playing the community for likes and subscribes. I couldn’t have been more wrong.

• Diamondfrog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit