It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

So in a pre-recorded interview the man threatens the interviewer because he has a Q&A session with the other side.

What does that tell you?

• Simon
    Simon
    So in a pre-recorded interview the man threatens the interviewer because he has a Q&A session with the other side.

I got the impression he made the threat after doing the recorded interview, but yeah "don't listen to the other side" is something that people in the right rarely say.

He's desperate to stop people hearing any side but his, which is really very WT like.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Lloyd Evans claimed that Rogan took horse dewormer and that makes Rogan more dangerous than him.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

One minute: I used sex workers because I didn’t want a relationship apart from my wife

A few minutes later: I DATED a sex worker in Thailand

Deluded on so many levels

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I got the impression he made the threat after doing the recorded interview, but yeah "don't listen to the other side" is something that people in the right rarely say.

After hearing the podcast which came out before the video, many were tweeting at him to interview Kim Silvio and get her side since Lloyd kept mentioning her name in his interview. Andrew had made the comment in the live chat that he did not plan on having her on until Lloyd saw these tweets and contacted him on Twitter DM warning him he would sue if Kim showed up on any video of his.

Andrew took a poll during Lloyd's video to have Kim on and it was an overwhelming yes, so he decided at the last minute to have Kim on a planned Q&A that was originally only going to feature him. Instead it became an impromptu rebuttal video.

Play silly games, win silly prizes. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in Karlo Novosel's office tomorrow as he's going through his late night voicemails.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

Hey Lloyd Evans

You were spotted.

Really? Fifteen dollar? Ten Dollar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwIEUflY6YI

• TropicalMermaid
    TropicalMermaid

It took everything for me to finish listening to him on the 1st interview.

Its almost like he enjoys digging in that hole he's made for himself...

Kim, I cant say it enough, thank you! Thank you for being accessible to tell the other side of the story. You are so brave and its inspiring, truly. I'm so very grateful for you because I would've gone to bed screaming in my brain tonight had you not given the 2nd interview with Andrew. Instead, I'll sleep soundly knowing the push back is real... Thinking to myself maybe tomorrow I'll wake up brave enough to tell my story...and it might be just as helpful or inspiring to someone else as you have been to me and I'm sure others...

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

O.M.G. M.ANDREW GOLD change the title of JLE interview to this ...

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

What did I tell you guys yesterday!!! Lmao. Lloyd is SOOO predictable

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit