It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Hi, its really me,

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Hi Kim, welcome to the message board that helped me get out of Watchtower 22 years ago. It isn't the busy place that it was back then, but still worth having a look.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Hi, Thank you, I had always heard about the forum however I wasn't sure how to access it. I followed a link from Twitter this morning. Hope the last 22 years have been free :)

• Listener
    Listener
    Kim - what was the reasons Dijana gave you as to why she stays with Lloyd?
  • Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Guys, it's a troll come on. No way Kim didn't know about this website. Be smart. Also her English doesn't sound like from a native speaker.

It's probably Lloyd trying to prove that people here would believe anything

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Dijana didn't tell me that she intends to stay with Lloyd. Dijana is a very empathetic person and was trying to support Lloyd through the divorce process. As at now, I don't know where that process is up.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Well that's embarrassing for me, English is my first language....if you're on twitter or facebook send me a message and I will confirm it for you.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

*you're

• Listener
    Listener

That's the first I've heard about them starting divorce proceedings. If so, that's great news. When did this occur?

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Well I can't doxx myself since my twitter is associated with my real name. Maybe Simon or someone else can do it? If you really are Kim then I apologize

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit