It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    yet there he was waving it around like he was Oliver Stone thinking he just exposed a major schism in the WT hierarchy.

And that highlights the unreliability of the proclamations on youtube sites like his.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, it was laughable to claim it was ever any kind of accurate survey of what JWs believed.

Questions for current JWs posted on apostate sites? Sure, submissions are totally legit all current JWs and definitely not exJWs telling you what you want to hear ...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloyd has blocked me on Twitter. Does he realize I will just make another account and comment?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@NonCoinCollector: Careful, each new account is a brand new demand letter...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

@MeanMrMustard My asking this question is what got me blocked. Lloyd is pathetic.

I wonder if Lloyd is still angry that I won't tell him who I am.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Does he simply expect everyone to forget the fake lawyer extortion letters? Is he really that dumb?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

It's a numbers game.

He initially made that video confessing. Since then he has taken it down, and blocks anyone that wants to keep talking about it. He claims its a pack lies and bullying, all in an attempt to keep as many patrons as possible, knowing some will just stick with it. New patrons will inquire and get a torrent of claims from fans that it was all lies, conspiracy theories, and jealously. A percentage of them will just shrug and still subscribe.

He's not dumb. He's a fraud.

The latest thread on his Twitter account about the "green screen" is a perfect example. Everyone thinks it's a petty, jealous uprising.

We should really just stick to the fact that he regularly hires prostitutes, including Xmas trips to Thailand to have sex with girls that he claims were over twenty, leaving his family back in Croatia, all with funds raised from donations.

This is what he admitted to.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Meanwhile, he drives home his wholesome family values:

It's all a numbers game.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

It has been between 2 and 3 months since the confession video. Has Lloyd hired a prostitute lately? Surely he has by now.

• Simon
    Simon
    It's a numbers game.

His methodology has usually been controversy to raise his profile and expand his audience. Numerous "scandals" such as the fake surveys, pirating Ray Franz book and so on. All were ultimately ways to get free publicity.

I think the "confession" video may have been a miscalculation. Maybe he thought he'd trade some notoriety for publicity and gain more followers, believing the lie that "there is no such thing as bad publicity" and also his own warped morality that someone claiming to be a CSA advocate being a patron of the sex trade was fine and dandy.

He was wrong. Most people have morals and see the huge conflict. Most people find it an abhorrent way to treat your wife.

Now he's trying to scrub it from history but doesn't have any legal basis for doing so, hence the fake threats, and he's trying to rebuild his image with his fake "I'm a caring family-man" posts (which he also used to elicit contributions on Patreon while using it to pay prostitutes).

He's not fooling anyone but those eager to be duped by him. He's become just like the WTS and made himself financially dependent on them.

It has been between 2 and 3 months since the confession video. Has Lloyd hired a prostitute lately? Surely he has by now.

The real question to be asking is "how many" ... back to "it's a numbers game" LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit