It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

If you observe Lloyd closely he uses all the propaganda techniques available.

I see he is still banging on about this forum, I thought he made a tweet where he said he does not care. And the #unsinkable remark, does he think he is a 20-something ticktock influencer or something? Where's the uplifting music to this hashtag Lloyd, Why did you not employ x-factor-like music to go with your hashtag? Maybe you could have used skyscraper. Oh wait, didn't he tweet this out on September 11th?

Too soon?

I'm waiting for his virtue signaling about the new super duper vaccine that is so very safe and effective, so he can claim he has done the right thing, and he will not kill any grannies on the plane when he makes a return visit to his hot date in Thailand.

• madisoncembre
    madisoncembre

Lloyd Evans is accusing me of feeding this thread. If I can receive the punishment, I may as well commit the crime.

My Reply to Lloyd Evans / Madison's Blog | The Lowdown with Madison (webador.com)

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Thankfully, his ability to drum up harassment against those who dare to speak out against him is diminished these days. He probably won't even threaten to add you to the litigation.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Thankfully, his ability to drum up harassment against those who dare to speak out against him is diminished these days.

What happened to KitKat/MomsWrath and all the other aliases this person used? It seem to have cowered back under the bridge it climbed out of.

I love Lloyd having to work overtime to counter the "disinformation" because all his flying monkeys have decided to ground themselves and clip their wings.

• vienne
    vienne

Lloyd has become the Harold Stassen of xJW "activists". Always coming in second or third or seventh.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    What happened to KitKat/MomsWrath

KitKat spends most of her time on Trump now, like that doesn’t already a trillion reply accounts. She had a screw loose and I don’t think she was especially helpful to Lloyd.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Lloyd Evans is accusing me of feeding this thread. If I can receive the punishment, I may as well commit the crime.

Damn girl you rock! I read your other blog about Lloyd that you posted on the xjw reddit. That was amazing as well as this one. It warms my heart when someone who was a patreon of his goes out and seeks out the truth about him and comes to the moral decision to take a stand against him. I wish 477 others would do the same.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    She had a screw loose

Anyone who sides with this morally debased individual has got more than one screw loose in my opinion. They probably have a plethora (I can use big words too Madison ) of mental problems as well.

• Simon
    Simon

He can't even be decent to someone who's worked hard (harder than him, a single mother working 6 days a week) to send him money, he can't bring himself to apologize for letting people down. No, he has to attack them and claim that they are now part of some big defamation conspiracy and that he was entitled to their hard earned money all along and how dare they stop!

Take note patroners - as soon as you are no longer useful to Lloyd or doing something for him (like sending him regular chunks of your pay-check), he'll turn on you.

Lloyd - it's all YOU, you're nothing but a low-life shit and you need to piss off and find something to do with your life instead of taking advantage of people who've already been taken advantage of by the org. All you're doing is slotting yourself into their place, you are now just like a cheap greasy version of them.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Too mad to respond

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit