It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I would have done SOMETHING, gone somewhere, at least to show that he meant business

The thing is ,he did went somewhere , in march he was in Budapest, oh sure he did a quick video (5min,41 sec ) he talked about the shoothing at the hamburg Kingdom hall , but why didn't he do something else there for is Youtube chanel ? interview somebody what ever ...Then in june we know he was in the U.K he tweeted about it. Again nothing about that on Youtube...

So holiday in March , Budapest ,(begging video in Apri)l , Holiday in june ,Uk and now he's on another holiday ?
    Slow clap for Mister globe trotter...

•  Debra
    Debra

Ah finally can get back into post, everytime I change tablets I have a problem signing in. Okay first I wanted to say I'm very happy to chip in with the cost of getting those court papers if I'm not too late, I also believe that UK trip he took in June wasn't actually a holiday he was forced to attend a meeting over here wasn't you Lloyd,

•  Debra
    Debra

Ah finally can get back into post, everytime I change tablets I have a problem signing in. Okay first I wanted to say I'm very happy to chip in with the cost of getting those court papers if I'm not too late, I also believe that UK trip he took in June wasn't actually a holiday he was forced to attend a meeting over here wasn't you Lloyd,

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    UK trip he took in June wasn't actually a holiday he was forced to attend a meeting

??? In BIshop's Stortford ???

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

"Forced" to attend a meeting sounds intriguing.

The only three things I can think of that could 'force' a person to return from abroad could be legal matters, a family issue or a health situation.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

He does seem to visit the UK a lot, the fact that he sometimes gets involved with dating companies who take money off lonely people to help them get dates is very telling.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

So he helped Ukrainian women "escape" Ukraine, He goes to Thailand to "date" girls, and he uses Croatian prostitutes on a fairly regular basis. Am I being far too suspicious in thinking that he could actually be involved in trafficking?

•  Debra
    Debra

I heared he had to return to his old congregation to answer questions about what happened there, I can't be 100pc sure but when he let on he was in the UK at that time I put 2 and 2 together, I know it was a long way from bishops Stortford but any excuse for a holiday

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    I heared he had to return to his old congregation to answer questions about what happened there

I can't see why he would have to do that, unless his ego just couldn't resist him going back there to put on a show. But who knows? Maybe more information will come to light in time.

Incidentally, his Patreon numbers have crept back up to 488 now. Not sure if those are all 'real' subscribers or some are sock puppets though.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Debraheared he had to return to his old congregation to answer questions about what happened there
    Journeyman I can't see why he would have to do that

Yup. That totally wouldn't happen. Why would he bother and why would they bother (he's DF). The police station he was reported to may have questions but even that's doubtful, because there's nothing that legally ties him to those emails, unfortunately. Unless Marko or Dijana came forward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit