It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pasta_Hour
    Pasta_Hour

[quote]I do know what it's like to deal with bullies - the Governing Body has slandered me and torn apart my entire family and social support group.[/quote]

And when Lloyd doxxes people causing further damage, we're supposed to just ignore it? Do you know how many PIMOs he's outed? Do you know what he's done to me?

You don't have a clue. Please bring yourself up to speed on what's actually happened. Or just admit that you don't actually care and move on.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I'm genuinely amazed by how many holidays this man has.

He will likely be going on another holiday in about a month’s time. His birthday is on 10 September and he always goes somewhere.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    You don't have a clue. Please bring yourself up to speed on what's actually happened. Or just admit that you don't actually care and move on."

Your censure of me is neither accurate nor appropriate.

That I care should be obvious. When I spoke up it was also out of concern for your reputation, which is undermined every time you ridicule another person.

I know what it is like to be physically abused by members of the borg and then have the men at the top cover it up and misuse the legal system to harass the victim and protect the abuser. Don't tell me I don't know what it's like. Doxxing is bad, but it's not as bad as having an abuser try to come after your kids, him making fraudulent claims to DHHS in hopes of trying to get custody through another party and the congregation supporting him because he's HLC/COBE/high-rated speaker.

You're the one that doesn't have a clue.

I am sorry you are hurt, but your continuing the cycle of hate is unproductive and ends up hurting others.

I can see clearly that the "community" here that has a rule about "no intimidation, no abuse, no harassment" has a miles long thread that is designed to be intimidating, verbally abusive, and a form of harassment and yet nobody cares to intervene. If you'll allow abuse of one person, you'll allow abuse of another. How is it any different than the borg community?

I think I will take your advice and move on before you take aim at me next.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I think I will take your advice and move on before you take aim at me next.
    I have been reading your comments in an attempt to understand your point and certainly do not wish to take aim at you.

I respect your decision to move on and wish you well πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    I respect your decision to move on and wish you well πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘"

Thank you, KimπŸ’–I wish you well, too.πŸ™‚

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

EasyPrompt, see it this way. It is acceptable in our society to expose and ridicule politicians when they are found to be corrupt using the media ,TV channels and social media. You quote the Bible to plead your case for empathy and showing to be the bigger person BUT there countless accounts in the Old Testament where God ridiculed and exposed the corrupt leadership of the time. The New Testament also says , if you profess to be a teacher get ready for twice the judgement.

This guy ,Lloyd Evans for over a decade has presented himself as the mouthpiece of this community by bullying, intimidating, dividing and conquering and in the main time milking this community out of every last penny.

So no, we won't back down. We expose the GB for destroying so many lives we will expose him too for doing exactly that. He wanted to be the public face of the exjw community well guess what get ready for scrutiny and ridicule

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

I understand what you're saying, @RaymondFrantz, it just makes me uncomfortable, and I don't really want to be a part of it. We've all been through so much hate already. Exposing something and hating badness is different than ridicule.

I really like you, but I think it's best if I leave the forum now. Thank you for talking with me when you did, I appreciate it.πŸ™‚

Love to you all - πŸ’– Audrey

• Listener
    Listener

EasyPrompt, why should a person's reputation be undermined because they are ridiculing someone? You claim that happens every time.

In this scenario you need to look at who is doing the undermining, I don't know how desirable these people would be as good acquaintances.

I read this comment elsewhere and think it's great -

Is there a way to distinguish helpful and unhelpful ridicule? Heroic vs. over-the-line ridicule?

I don't doubt you would find some unhelpful ridicule on this thread but given that it provides many with a good laugh, it's debateable. However, there is so much that would be considered helpful and that could hardly be undermining the posters reputation, in fact, it is heroic and the reason it is seen as necessary.

You also mention a continuing cycle of hate. Where is this notion of 'continuing hate' come from?

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Can we pull together a list of Lloyds holidays in the last couple of years?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Can we pull together a list of Lloyds holidays in the last couple of years

Somebody do the list and i will do the meme... 🀣 too soon ?

Oh come on ,we are talking classic Lloyd here , dark hair , heavier...I have to be carefull wouldn't want to ''Offend'' audrey again...Funny i was sure easyprompt was a man, and she only joined 11 days ago ? Interesting. But were's my manners to Welcome you to our forum , want me to put your name on our PatreOff pool ? there is still some place , and there is just one day left...

Also , I'm an introvert ,I have to say one of your pos twas ...fascinating...

the Governing Body has slandered me and torn apart my entire family and social support group.

Your a women , and the Governing body ? Took the time to slandered and torn ect ..you ? So THEY know you, so you must be americain , from New-york ? Wow for them to go after you like that , you must know Them personally ! Funny you didn't say the elders of my congregation ,or even the C,O. Slandered you no the 8 or now 9 ? man at Warwick went after You ?

They "blocked" me and refuse to apologize

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit