It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    He might come up with any number of lies in an attempt to disqualify anything truthful about his stupid legal case coming out. He’s a random nonsense generator, so trying to anticipate where the random nonsense will lead next is largely a fool’s game. He’s lived in Croatia for 15 years or thereabouts and can’t understand the language. I don’t think he’s in any position to talk.
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

So he's off to Thailand again is he.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    So he's off to Thailand again is he.

Not with two kids in tow - they'd get in the way of his "recreational activities" like... (check notes) scuba diving.

Unless he's taking Dijana along to take care of them while he's out... (check notes again) scuba diving.
    And if she is going too, he's probably deducting the cost of her share of the holiday from her 'wages'...

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Oh sorry, I misunderstood, I thought when he said my girls he meant he was going back to Thailand.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Oh sorry, I misunderstood, I thought when he said my girls he meant he was going back to Thailand.

🤣🤣😉

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Not sure he or us could be sure they were girls in Thailand....just saying...think he might like a ladyboy.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    (check notes) scuba diving.

Thank you Journeyman for giving me this idea...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Do you you know what Tony Morris brand new house is missing ? A balcony...

• Simon
    Simon

All these photoshopped images of him makes me think ...

... we could train a Lora for Stable Diffusion so anyone can AI generate Lloyd-style pictures in whatever pose or situation anyone wants.

Just need a decent collection of images to train it on.

And obviously PTSD counselling for whoever sees that many pics of him.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    Thank you Journeyman for giving me this idea...

Do you you know what Tony Morris brand new house is missing ? A balcony...

🤣 Nice work! Ah yes, Holiday Lloyd looks just right. Certain to 'pull' the 'ladies' of Patong with his beach-ready body! 🤣

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit