It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    The thread is about Lloyd Evans. How many of the posts would he consider harassment or abuse? If you were talking that way about my brother, I'd ask you to stop.

Easy to say that when you are not being threatened with litigation for the next 40 years. What if I told you that some (not all) of the seven people he is suing would be bankrupted if he got what he wanted and they had to travel to Croatia, hire a lawyer and defend themselves in court?

What if your brother routinely slanders those he is suing as “criminal defendants” and promises litigation for the next 40 years regardless of what the courts might rule?

Would you tell your brother to stop and that he’s bringing it all upon himself by antagonising people? Lloyd just did that this very day by calling Joel a criminal defendant in his lawsuit.

Since you claim to be a neutral party interested in making peace, here’s how you do it. You contact BOTH warring parties and see if a compromise can be worked out. You don’t just ask one party to stop fighting and hope for the best. So if you will, go to Lloyd and ask that in return for this thread being locked, he will do the following:

Publicly admit that his lawsuit has failed and that it was counter productive to launch it.

Delete all references to the lawsuit and where he called people “criminals” and that they are in trouble with the law. (This will take some time, there are scores of tweets and other SM posts he’d need to delete)

Make a video to his patrons informing them of the failure of the lawsuit and that he will not be suing anymore.

Refuse to engage with those people ever again and keep them blocked.

In return, we will petition to site owner to lock this thread and also the M7 “defendants” remove all SM posts regarding the lawsuit as well.

Please stop.

Not without the other party (Lloyd) coming to the table and negotiating. There are two sides to this and I’m afraid you are focusing on one side only.

TBH, I know this is not going to happen. You know it won’t either. Lloyd doesn’t give ground. Lloyd keeps attacking, as he has been doing for the past decade or so. I find it very curious that among all the “peacemakers” who come in here to counsel us, not one of them has suggested that Lloyd cease with his activities against the M7 and others.

This is why people are fed up and are talking about it here. Please try to understand this.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Actually laughing out loud in my office at some of the Lloyd depictions. Too funny.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Hi, @Argentinas...

Look, I've known a lot of jerks that don't stop their harassment. I understand the pain that comes from people who are trying to ruin your life. I'm not defending Lloyd's bad behavior. I'm just saying that making fun of him isn't helping anybody. It doesn't help you, it doesn't help him. If anything, making fun of the person hurting you makes your case worse.

It's one thing to "talk" about someone or a situation. I'm all for talking and reporting and getting comfort or therapy or whatever. But it's another thing to imitate the very behavior you're offended by or to get close to imitating that behavior by speaking abusively and making foolish pictures.

Is it really helping your case to encourage these depictions?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Good job whoever exposed the wrongdoing

It would appear that you don’t know that name. I think that says volumes as to what else you don’t know 💗 I sincerely mean this, it’s one thing to know what he “did” but quite another to know what he did to the community. If you dig enough you will find out why people are reacting the way they are on this thread 💗

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Is it really helping your case to encourage these depictions?

There is no “case” because the one Lloyd filed is complete bullshit and the court is throwing it out.

In case you haven’t figured it out yet, Lloyd is a bully. He’s been one since he was on this forum and trying to get people he didn’t like banned. The best way one can neutralise a bully is by making a mockery out of him so no one is afraid of him anymore. You see, I am looking at this holistically. The problem and common denominator is Lloyd. He intentionally pulls these stunts in order to scare and terrorise people into not speaking about him so he can manipulate people as he used to do without hinderance.

He made a big deal when he launched the lawsuit. He not only threatened the seven, but warned everyone who was saying things about him that they would eventually be sued.

Well ain’t that but a bitch. I’ve been talking shit all this time, no one is suing me. My message is don’t be afraid of this clown and when he starts talking shit, so talk even more shit.

So I beg to differ. He’s been an absolute terror in this community with people leaving or afraid to speak out any dissenting opinions. We’re fighting back. Some people might not like the way we do it, but there’s a method to this madness if you will. For Lloyd, tough shit. For people who don’t want to see this, then disengage from this thread and go elsewhere. That’s the best deal you are going to get and it won’t get any better. I’ll continue to shoot my mouth off.

Toblerone5: Another for your list:

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

I do know what it's like to deal with bullies - the Governing Body has slandered me and torn apart my entire family and social support group. They "blocked" me and refuse to apologize. They have empowered local men to harass me at times and now wherever I go on earth there are people who because of the GB/FDS/elder slander will not interact with me. Some of the elders locally have done some things to me and attempted to do to things to my kids that I don't feel comfortable talking about here openly on a forum. There is no court on earth at present that can undo that damage. I know what it's like to deal with bullies. But me making fun of them and imitating their tactics isn't the way to fix it. It would just give them more ammo.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Thank you LMSA I now put Tropical Mermaid name on the list... The one withe the foolish pistures...

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    For people who don’t want to see this, then disengage from this thread and go elsewhere. That’s the best deal you are going to get and it won’t get any better. I’ll continue to shoot my mouth off.

Peace out...👋

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Laughter is the best medecine ... Bet you would find it funny if those were all Stephen Lett expression..Or probably not...

• Tamalam
    Tamalam

I'm genuinely amazed by how many holidays this man has.

I haven't been on holiday since 2019, think I'm in the wrong line of work...

But at least I can afford my kids haircuts... priorities amirite...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit