Toblerone5
    109,688.24 Euro, or around $115,556.56?

Is that in USD ? Pound ?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

the link of this is at the page 1067...

• Yooters
    Yooters

I love the fake crying one. Great graphics up on the board Toble!

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

My Camembert and Chablis has gone!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Am I reading that right? In 2022, his company had income of 82,127.55 Euro, but an operating loss of 27,560.69 Euro? So his expenses for the year were 109,688.24 Euro, or around $115,556.56?

Funny how that works. He’s run 4 “companies” - JLE Publishing, Origen (with his dad in Wilmslow), JLE Translation, and now Ipsilon Media. So he knows all the accounting tricks and how to avoid tax burdens. The trick is draining the company accounts so there is no burden whatsoever. Then he pays himself a wage he finds lucrative and also the “owner’s wage” which he let slip during the begging video.

People do this all the time, so I am not picking on him in particular for this practice. But when he releases a manipulative video where he says he can’t make payroll, it’s so disingenuous. All he had to do was reduce his wage or his “owner’s wage” in order to make payroll, but instead he goes full Ray Liotta on Goodfellas:

”Fuck you, pay me”

No accountability for the fact he ruined his brand. Patrons are compensating him what what he thinks he’s worth and that’s the end of it.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    My Camembert and Chablis has gone!

Crying Lloyd did this...And don't beleive him went he tells you Kim Silvio is the one to blame...

I will put it back on the next page... By the way .they were out of camenbert , it was Brie...😉

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Toblerone5: Is that in USD ? Pound ?

I converted the Euro totals into US dollars for the $115k.

Edit: it was based on the average exchange rate in 2022.

• Newly Enlightened
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Toblerone5:

Please change my Big Mac picture to this:

No description available.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit