It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I converted the Euro totals into US dollars for the $115k.

Thank you...😬 wow...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Let's see how long it takes Croatia Dumb Dumb to wake up, and find out about that ...DUH! Unless one of is flying monkeys have to send him a tweet about that again ? What will it take ? Morris to be caught in a liquor store Been there ,done that, WE are all over it Lloyd !

Meanwhile...

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

I've lost track of how many 'breaking' JW-related stories in the last few weeks that LE has not only failed to lead on, but hasn't even bothered to cover for days afterward. What is it now: five? Six? More?

He's spent most of the last 10-15 years putting himself out there on the web and social media as a self-proclaimed 'leading' exJW 'activist' but now he just seems to prefer trundling along in his own slow lane. Side-lined and irrelevant.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Lady C and JT video is now at 10,321k views...And they posted that video just 15 hrs ago...

L.E. got 10K views on one of is sushi convention video...12 days ago...I wonder in 12 days .what the critical thinker video will be at...

Don't worry , I will post it here...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lady C and JT video is now at 10,321k views...And they posted that video just 15 hrs ago...

So we have this bizarre scenario of the highest paid exJW "activist" by far being a middle of the pack guy who gets less views than the animated cats guy (Wally), two people he calls "crazies" (Mike and Kim), Critical Thinkers, Truth Hurts, etc. Even exJW Caleb and altwordly are either matching his views or beating them.

This gives you an idea as to why his begging bounce was so unsustainable. It's based on a product that doesn't really exist anymore. He's become even more irrelevant since then and now resorts to making penguin videos that he thinks are great ways to diversify his content.

His base is drying up. If he were a 70s rock star, this is his "Mr Roboto" phase. Next up: His bassist will quit, the drummer enters rehab, he releases a widely panned solo concept album debut that doesn't sell, and a planned variety show with clowns, jugglers and penguin visitors will be cancelled after one season.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

FYI everyone Inna got a hit on her job posting, a lawyer in Croatia responded. Inna explained it all to her and the woman looked at that page you provided for us so she seems to understand what we're after.

The lawyer said she could probably pull documents with a limited power of attorney from one of the defendants and do a basic translation. She said she'll put together a proposal/quote for how to move forward and get back to us, but of course it's the weekend so I'm sure we won't get that for a few days.

She charges $100 USD per hour, we're okay with covering up to about $300 so it depends on what she proposes. Hopefully she doesn't have some 10-hour minimum rate or something crazy.

Anyway, we'll keep you posted when we hear back. Everyone keep your fingers crossed in the meantime.

• Pasta_Hour
    Pasta_Hour

I'm the Joel Martz listed in Lloyd's BS scheme. I'll sign. Show me where.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

@Joel We figured LOL! I assume we'll know more by Monday or Tuesday. We'll keep everyone posted.

• Newly Enlightened

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit