It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

His stupid redubbed wildlife videos are struggling to get 2K views. They’ve got to be among the most unpopular videos he’s produced yet. No wonder over 98% of his 109K historic subscribers have tuned out.

I don’t think patrons are donating because they enjoy the videos these days. All the interesting people on the channel are gone. Many patrons are donating because they felt sorry for him in the begging video, or because they forgot to refresh their subscription preferences in the last couple of years.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

I don’t think patrons are donating because they enjoy the videos these days.

Well said, slim.

He's also been turning out increasingly desperate self-referential tweets lately in an attempt to generate guests for new content, such as this one.:

So LE reposts a tweet from JWWatch as evidence of the "amazing" feedback he's getting.

That's like the old WTBTS trick of quoting a Watchtower article as an authority on a subject in one of their own talks!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Looks like somebody was able to afforded a hair cut, and maybe got it hair dye yellow again? Unless it's , the lighting ? ,we will seeif it's the case soon, probably on a convention rebuttal video.

The photo on the right is from is latest voicemail. you can see his hair going dark again.

He was able to go see not one but two movie premiere this month...

He also got some book shelve behind him now...One thing is missing though. On june 1 he made a Tweet '' fan'' request for a backdrop for is new attic .He said a submissions would be shown on the channel and the winner will get a prominent places in futur videos ? so far NADA...

I'm curious if in August he go , him and his wife and kids ,on the Croatian coast for there annual vacation...with the Patrons numbers being below 500 ? If he can afforded that ,why the begging video things are bad then...

with all that to check , who said we were beaten a dead horse ...that horse is still alive and sceaming ... A suivre

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    One thing is missing though. On june 1 he made a Tweet '' fan'' request for a backdrop for is new attic .He said a sobmissions would be shown on the channel and the winner will get a prominent places in futur videos ? so far NADA...

Yes, I was wondering what happened about his request for artwork. I was thinking that was going to turn into another idea for this thread. I think someone suggested that at the time on here...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Maybe the only entry so far is a drawing of a Christmas tree, screaming in terror.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Hilarious!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    a drawing of a Christmas tree, screaming in terror.

That made me think of the Charlie brown christmas special...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    So LE reposts a tweet from JWWatch as evidence of the "amazing" feedback he's getting.

The writing style on the JWWatch tweet is vintage Lloyd, e.g. continued usage of the word "team" and the repeated phrases of "we've been getting amazing feedback" and "please email a brief summary to..." These terms and phraseology has been utlised by him since he was posting here. Even when it was only him and John Hoyle as webmaster during the early days of the survey, it was always "us", "we" and "our team". Carefully crafted words designed to show that his work was so great that he needed a "team" to make it a reality.

So he tweeted from JW Watch so he could Quote tweet as himself. If there were any doubt as to whom the author was, check the time stamps of both tweets. 3 minutes apart.

Many patrons are donating because they felt sorry for him in the begging video, or because they forgot to refresh their subscription preferences in the last couple of years.

I believe this too. A healthy channel with a lot of energy and buzz about it would have taken that boost and expanded upon it in terms of Patrons and views. That his support has been steadily decreasing is testament to the fact people were manipulated with these sob stories of defamation and laying off Dijana. Most of the comments were to the tune of "please don't leave we need you!". When it's become clear he's not leaving, and despite the boost, is matching either the same output or less than he has with 386 patrons, the urgency fades. People lose interest. Sure, he can try begging again but it will be mostly to the same audience.

That trick tends to only work once, and with each successive attempt at threatening to leave the response gets weaker. He's also lost a talking point he used on the last video - the one of defamation, how his lawyers are working on it, and it will take years for "justice".

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    He can collect the bleach from bleaching his head and his asshole, and then gargle with it for all I care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit