It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So he upload another convention video...His hair are bleach.again...And I know some people (Lloyd) call Stephen Lett rubber face , but on his latest video this is just some of the expression that he made ...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I’m also an ex criminal defendant - I’m happy to sign, fund and share x

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    She charges $100 USD per hour, we're okay with covering up to about $300 so it depends on what she proposes. Hopefully she doesn't have some 10-hour minimum rate or something crazy.

You walk away if she states she has that kind of minimum. That’s something they’d never charge a Croatian for and I’m sure she quoted you $100 an hour knowing you were a foreigner. Also: keep the ad up. With the legal system at a logjam due to the strike, there should be no shortage of professionals willing to do this.

With that said, also keep in mind the scope of what we are doing. I fiddled round that site and it appeared that if you had Croatian ID, health cards, etc, you could qualify for login credentials. If she gets too cute with the price, ask her what the price is for her to download the docs and send them in the original Croatian. We can translate them via Google or other downloadable apps and did a fine enough job with the Ipsilon Media docs.

The original filing by Karlo is probably something we can do without. Lloyd stated somewhere that the translation costs were “eye-watering” and we already know what he is accusing people of. I’m more interested in the quack legal theories of James Lloyd Evans. Definitely get his filings as well as anything issued by the court.

Don’t know if you ever had a back and forth with a Cedarite, but they argue like JWs when it comes to Jabba the Hutt. They have a pre-conceived idea that you are out to slander their leader and stumble them into withdrawing their support. You can get the fucking documents translated by Dijana and they’d immediately claim she wasn’t an unbiased source and dismiss it outright as a forgery out of spite against him.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    you had Croatian ID, health cards, etc, you could qualify for login credentials

I attempted to get accredited last year through the system however it was basically impossible 😞

I’m also an ex criminal defendant

Never met one of those. Do they place you in a halfway house or in a rehabilitation programme so you never not commit a crime again?

Are ex criminal defendants dangerous?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Don’t know if you ever had a back and forth with a Cedarite, but they argue like JWs when it comes to Jabba the Hutt.

We can only lead a horse to water, we can’t make them drink. I’m happy to do whatever I can to make the info available, what they do after that 🤷‍♀️. I am equally interested to understand exactly what his claims were. I offered him about a year ago to publicly share the claim and that I would apologise for anything that was a genuine complaint and that he could continue with his lawsuit anyway, he obviously didn’t take my offer so I can only imagine his claim is full of bs that he doesn’t want us to see 🤷‍♀️

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    The lawyer said she could probably pull documents with a limited power of attorney from one of the defendants and do a basic translation.

😝😂😭Boy she's in for a ride!!!

NB Put me down for - 20 because Lloyd never does anything under 20 😖

Edit: oooh my best friend already did -20☺️ so I'll do -20 + -20 = - 40 please, Toblerone5

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

To clarify, she didn't send a quote or proposal yet. The $100/hour is what's listed on her Upwork profile.

I looked at the conversation between them and Inna did say that she expected it wouldn't take more than a few hours, emphasizing we weren't looking for legal advice but just pulling a few documents and a "basic" translation.

This lawyer seemed to ask the right questions, i.e. are we witnesses or what's our involvement (since we're not listed as defendants). She also seemed to check out that page of all the filings and said "it is a minor offence which is prosecutable only privatley from what I can see." No clue what that means but it seems that she did at least poke around for a minute or two.

So, we'll know more next week whether or not she can do anything, but I just wanted to let people know that we at least are taking a stab at it. Keep all your fingers crossed that she can at least retrieve the documents and then we can go from there. If it turns out to be a bust, I'll let people know that as well but let's hope for the best!

"it is a minor offence which is prosecutable only privatley from what I can see."

This gets better. I’ll take a stab at it. What she’s saying is that this is not a “criminal lawsuit”. Never was. No criminal record or possible jail time. It’s a private lawsuit.

Americans, have you ever watched Judge Judy? People’s Court? Lloyd Evans just took 7 people to Judge Judy and just got thrown out with a snicker.

Judge Judy doesn’t throw people in jail. She insults them for filing dipshit lawsuits.

I just have to see this fucking thing now. I’ll donate if needed.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

LOL ... maybe I shouldn't have said anything with a whole weekend ahead of us! Now everyone needs to wait to find out more... sorry!

If anything, it gives us an idea of what might be needed to get our hands on the documents. If this woman doesn't work out there are lots of other lawyers in Croatia, she was just the first to bite and was responsive and professional from what I could see... but it was already late in the day Croatian time when they messaged.

So I'm off to bed, as soon as we hear anything y'all will be the first to know, I promise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit