It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I cheers me us to see the patrons drop each day. Down to 635 now.

• Simon
    Simon

This is very well done, and funny. But he's going to have to add them to the lawsuit ...

https://twitter.com/joseelyne1/status/1503050065149054985

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Oh that is absolutely hilarious!!!

Thank god Lloyd has got such a great sense of humour and will see the funny side of it!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Ha! Great. I wish I knew how to make those videos.

Hail the Lloydocracy ever decreasing

Wondrous contraction is now taking place

News of his scandal now spreads without ceasing

By those who balk at his bare faced disgrace

Boldly warn those who are Lloyd’s name defaming

Tell all such men litigation is nigh

And all the while zealously keep proclaiming

New YouTube channels to meek ones who sigh

• Simon
    Simon
    Thank god Lloyd has got such a great sense of humour and will see the funny side of it!

Now I'm laughing at that too!

• Simon
    Simon

Another good commentary. You don't support victims through abusive people - think about who you support and what messages of support for the abusive people do to those who are actually victims of abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpaAt8FelGk

• vienne
    vienne

He patreon followers decrease a bit at a time. What puzzles me is the number of twitter followers he has. Do we really like watching train wrecks that much?

• Marbles
    Marbles

He's down to 633 Patreons as of March 15, 2022. He had a brief gain of seven Patreons after a sharp drop over the last week or two, but then he quickly lost those seven, and more. His big problem now, I think, is his prostitution views would undoubtedly make him unpopular with most religious Patreons he had (except the Jimmy Swaggart/denigration of women types) and he is doubly unpopular because the politics of prostitution just isn't popular with a majority of any kind. I think eventually he will become popular to only the minority that does favor that lifestyle, and then he would probably just get banned from either You Tube or Amazon totally. I've lost near total interest in even checking up on him, much less his content. In the U.S., Hugh Hefner died fairly recently, and we have had major equivocation of men like Harvey Weinstein, Epstein, Bill Cosby, Bill O'Reilly, and many others. Some of us actually did want to be mothers, not hookers.

Lloyd Evans: Patreon Earnings + Statistics + Graphs + Rank (graphtreon.com)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Maybe he’ll give up soon. It must be pretty miserable making videos on your own, with nobody willing work with you, only getting half the money you used to get, and continuing to lose support every day. I get the sense he resents making videos on topics he’s not really interested in any longer, for people he doesn’t really like. It would be pretty hard for him to push through that, especially when he thinks he’s entitled to the amount of money he used to get. The quality will go down, his enthusiasm with go down, and his support will go down, in a reenforcing spiral.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

His patreon decrease looks like the borg annual growth lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit