It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

"If thou wish it, and it be seen right in the eyes of the LORD your God, during the season of holidays, and only if you also find the mastery of your penis impossible, you may leave your family and travel to a far away land to seek the services of enchanting ladies, as long as their age is under twenty years of age."

2 Thialandonians 3:12-21.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I found this interesting. This video is regarding The Sound of Freedom which is currently trouncing it at the box office. I thought Lloyd would be all over this, or is it too close to the bone for him? Go to 22:51, which I find very interesting indeed.

https://youtu.be/5odnB-aYu9E?t=1346

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lloyd is seeing a “conflict of interest”, but not with himself continuing to speak out on CSA issues. Nor will he recuse himself as he’s asking Malcolm Evans to do.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Watched the video, interesting comment at 22:51... I thought he was literally talking about Lloyd at first.

It would be interesting to see Lloyd try to comment on that movie when he's someone propping up that very industry. Where do people think those victims end up if not on a street corner in Thailand or elsewhere? It's like crying about how tobacco companies treat people working on their farms while holding a cigarette.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It looks like the patron number has been removed from LE’s Patreon account?

I guess he didn’t enjoy the monthly speculation about how far his support would drop, or the reminder that his boost from the begging video was only temporary.

• vienne
    vienne

Patron count is still up here: https://graphtreon.com/creator/cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think that website scrapes the data from the Patreon site, so if it is no longer available on Patreon then the graph site might stick at the last known count of 508

• KIMSILVIO
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

@toblerone are we playing (name) (forgot name damb it) again this month?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    are we playing (name) (forgot name damb it) again this month?

Hi kim! PatreOff...😁

I hope so... Let see. the first of august is on a tusday, so maybe next week friday the 28 ? or 27? What do you all think ?

O.M.G he did removed the patron number...Good thing we have the graphtreon. But I found in the past they were always one day behind from the official Patreon page...now 508 ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit