It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    Kim I've just figured out where he thinks you told a lie when you said he makes a certain amount of money per year, you didn't accually say that if I remember correctly you mearly took it from his and his dad's business details and put that up, it was already on the internet so if that's wrong he should sue them xxx

Great idea Debra!

Except, for the fact that - the government cannot be sued - Sovereign Immunity

• Vintage
    Vintage

So, what did happen was that Watchtower then owned more real estate in Glasgow. Glasgow is probably a good place to own property. Do you know if they've sold one or both of those properties by now, and if they made a nice profit?

• Simon
    Simon
    Except, for the fact that - the government cannot be sued - Sovereign Immunity

And also that they simple report the numbers the company provided to them. Honestly at this point adding himself to the litigation would make as much sense as the rest of it.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Simon, you were gone from here for a while. Where were you?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

*Shines a bright light in Simon's face* Yeah... why don't we ever see you and Lloyd in the same place at the same time? Hmmmmmmmm??

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

At this point I think it would be kinda fun to be added to his suit.

• Vintage
    Vintage

There are probably only a few judges who serve that courthouse. Do we know who they are? Can we view the cases they have handled and verdicts they have rendered? Have they written opinions and minority opinions? How and where are previous cases published in Croatian law?

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon, you were gone from here for a while. Where were you?

Depends when / how long you're talking about. Sometimes I take a break, sometimes I read and don't have anything to say or can't think of how to ay what I want, sometimes I'm just busy with with work / family / thai hookers / hobbies

• Simon
    Simon
    *Shines a bright light in Simon's face* Yeah... why don't we ever see you and Lloyd in the same place at the same time? Hmmmmmmmm??

LOL. "Shit, they're on to me!!"

I've been keeping especially quiet so no one notices that I might have the same accent and can probably do a good impersonation. Might try making a video ...

• Vintage
    Vintage

It seems you made a slip of the tongue when you answered me. (Oh, no. On this Thread everything becomes a doble entendre.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit