It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Funny that he didn't mention this in his atheist song, all the Sexual Deviancy... or Immorality

Youtube july 4 2016

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Just saying....

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

I presume this is his personal review and recommendation for each one, a chance for him to perv over them all.

He'll rank them from 25 to 1 according to his favourites, and probably mention another 25 from his personal list of kinks that the scriptures left out.

And at the risk of being obvious, "Coming tomorrow..." is presumably meant to be spelled differently.
    I hope he's learned mastery over his penis now, otherwise this video may end prematurely, if you know what I mean...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Next Up:

Jehovah filing suit against Lloyd Evans at the Hague for sexual deviancy and monumental hypocrisy!

The Israelite God of War demands justice! States he won't pull the lawsuit, ever! Claims He will wait a time, and a half time for Evans to apologize for his blasphemy, renew his true worship, renounce his sexual immorality and Satan, or else taste the burning embers of the fiery Abyss forever and ever!

No word yet on whether Evans will deny his Thai LadyBoi vices, but was last spotted with a box of tissues, a chef's knife, and a large fresh onion heading towards his attic bunker.

Stay tuned! (Patreon membership required)

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lloyd loves pointing out the sexual deviance of Bible characters with no self-awareness. To him, the "messed up situation" of the barren Sarah character from the Bible asking her handmaid to produce an heir for Abraham (an ancient form of what we'd call surrogacy today) and then later dismissing the handmaid and child is not in any way similar to him seeing women and prostitutes behind Dijana's back. Looking at the date of this tweet (March 2021) he had already been doing this for at least 3, probably more years.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

let me rephrase that .A man that Beg his wife to have sex with another women, (and another one ,and another... ) That man should be banish ,both him and his STD ass , from that women & offspring life...

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

A "messed up situation", you say? Let's see if we can put it into terms he might understand.

Once upon a time there was a wife who was unable to satisfy her husband's demands (for a son) - so she allowed him to turn to another woman (note: just one, not several of them regularly every couple of months for, "I'm going to say, three or four years").

But later she felt unhappy with the arrangement and asked him to stop it by sending the other woman away.

However, he refused and threw a tantrum like a man-baby, claiming everything was her fault and she was reneging on a promise to let him sleep with whoever he wanted, that she had emotional problems, and that she was projecting her issues onto him - oh wait, sorry, that last bit wasn't Abraham, was it? It was some other bearded bloke. Whatever became of him, I wonder?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

How about 25 examples of sexual deviancy from Lloyd Evans?

1. Joking about a giant dildo in the queen's coffin.

2. Admitting to sexting "girls."

3. Lloyd-splaining "blue balls" in his book.

4. Talking about having an erection while out in service with some sister.

5. Bizarre story about some girl asking him to move her bra strap in an art class (or whatever that was).

6. Admitting to fantasizing about the sisters serving at Bethel.

And of course the frequenting prostitutes crap. I'm sure there's more, enough to get to 25 at least.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    that last bit wasn't Abraham, ... Whatever became of him, I wonder?

that Abraham ,ask his wife to go to the market to buy him so lambskin condom , cause now is dating cara (pronounced Sara), the housemaid ... slave... from an far away island...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit