It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Was that the hall where Evans had his judicial committee meeting?

no tt's this one ..google street view, and it was in his youtube video cedar's vlog no 10. And it's not "His" K.H. Watchtower owns it...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    One moment, he's bankrupt and can't afford to get a haircut for his daughter without going into debt.
    The next, he's partying at a Karaoke bar.

I am told Lloyd Evans made a whole $51.99 from his live stream yesterday. I don't know how far that will take a person in Croatia, but that is pathetic for a channel with over 100,000 subscribers. If I have that amount wrong, because I didn't watch it, please correct me.

• Vintage
    Vintage

What a sad-looking little Kingdom Hall that is.

On the karaoke bar that Evans enjoys so much,... it makes me think of the American sit-com Cheers! Do you think that “everybody knows your name” applies to Lloyd there?

• Vintage
    Vintage

Toblerone5, no, it’s not “his” KH, but it was “his” committee meeting that I asked about.

Was that the hall where Evans had his judicial committee meeting?

Toblerone5:

no tt's this one ..google street view, and it was in his youtube video cedar's vlog no 10. And it's not "His" K.H. Watchtower owns it...
  • ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    One moment, he's bankrupt and can't afford to get a haircut for his daughter without going into debt.
    The next, he's partying at a karaoke bar.

Thats what happens to pathological liars they forget what lies they have already said, and they get mixed up all the time.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" (Sir Walter Scott, 1808)

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I want to thank whoever made these.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm pretty sure Kim Silvio just killed the queen too.

She went to Britain, and now Elizabeth is dead. What more proof do you need?

(just applying some Lloyd "Logic")

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Condolences extended, but not without making a political statement first critiquing the institution she represented. I’m counting 3 negative references in this one tweet and her body isn’t cold yet.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Hey Lloyd Evans, is this the right bar? Am we also guilty of "stocking" you even though we are thousands of miles away?

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    And Watchtower spins that as some kind of proof of a big increase or of God’s blessing in some way, right?

You are so right Vintage. 2 congregations in Glasgow shared a hall and according to them in the 80's - 90's they had to dismantle this listed building and build 2 new halls in it's place because they had to make a third congregation for expanding numbers. That didn't happen. There were around 70-80 people in one congregation, same with the other and they literally made 3 congregations of 50 odd people. Not growth, just shifting numbers around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit