It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Knowing it was unwinnable to begin with there is zero reason to waste money and go at it again

This man is one daft and stubborn individual, always believing he has the higher intellect and better plan. I wont post screenshots here because they are so long, but read his replies still up on two of Kim's litigation update videos. Here's a summary of Lloyd's legal analysis:

• He doesn't owe Kim or any other defendant any summary of what he is accusing them in court. So Lloyd is immune from discovery requests in court essentially.
    • A couple comments later he opines that Kim and others *might* get a list of his accusations in court, but thinks his lawyers will narrow it down to only the most egregious instances of defamation and forward to her.
    • Claims in his livestream he "repeatedly contradicted Kim's version of events"
    • Repeatedly taunts people with comments like "you are welcome to try out your legal theories in court" and "you will need a lawyer badly if you think this way"
    • Denies that he has the burden of proof in any case. Rather the defendants need to prove to the court that they are innocent.
    • Claims Croatia can prosecute foreigners regardless of where the crime occurred.

This isn't a man who can be reasoned with. He feels so entitled to what he feels is his justice. He fully expected a guilty verdict and has stated just so several times over the past year. Reality has a way of slapping someone in the face who refuses to listen to any contrary opinions, and this slap was especially brutal because his critics and enemies were dead on about him and his chances of success. The purpose of this lawsuit was not to gain monetary awards, but to discredit and embarrass his critics and scaring people into never crossing him again. Instead he embarrassed himself, and spent a lot of donation money on a fruitless & ill-advised lawsuit. After reading the Reddit thread, his supporters amount to just a handful of people who even acknowledge that the litigation was a huge mistake.The comments against him are by far the prevailing ones and they are brutal in their assessment of him, his ego, and supposed intelligence.

The topic of Lloyd having his lawsuit dismissed is all over SM. I don't see him keeping quiet about it if he can prove it's not over yet by producing a contrary document. I am determined to get the documents on this so we can answer this question definitively and find out the reasons why it failed.

this is done by a professional photographers. For a new book cover?

This wasn’t done by a “professional”. He credited @zackandsky on Instagram. They look like an expat couple in Zagreb who take amateur photos.

Lloyd doesn’t pay for photos. His last ones for his book were credited to Dijana. Zack is also a musician so he probably met him through one of Lloyd’s open mic nights.

PS - He wasn’t kidding about noticing new wrinkles since the meltdown last year. He has some crow’s feet on both sides and is developing bags under his eyes. He mentioned he was going grey too, so that might explain the dye job.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    He fully expected a guilty verdict and has stated just so several times over the past year.

Maybe so. I was reluctant to believe it wasn’t just a game on his part because the average 14 year old could tell you his “case” was bonkers. But maybe he really did believe it had merit, he is that stupid.

But again, the only “crime” in relation to his livestream was his statement that he visits prostitutes every few months, because being a customer to prostitutes is a felony in Croatia. Why was he never worried that he himself would get in trouble if he alerted the authorities to his breaking the law by his stupid defamation case? Has anyone sent the video and/or the relevant confession to the Croatian authorities?

At one point in one of his videos he referred to a comment in the livestream that asked whether prostitution is illegal in Croatia. His response was a bizarre kind of annoyance, even indignation that someone should raise the question. What was that all about? I have no idea what that was supposed to mean. Was it ignorance, pure bluster, or what?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    This wasn’t done by a “professional”

They know about photoshop or something like that...photo on the left the on zack took ,( the one is now all over his socila media) , photo on right is from the JWWatch live he did july 13...can you spot the difference ? the dark shadow is a dead give away by the way...

can you spot the difference ?

Darkening under the chin even though his beard growth is minimal. He placed the light to the right so the shadow would cover most of it and he coloured in the rest. He also had him tilt his head slightly to the right and towards the light so most of the double chin is in shadow. Place the light directly in front of him and it highlights the double chin.

• Simon
    Simon
    He told the photographer "make me look good." So the photographer said "stand in those heavy shadows."

LOL, brutal!

"Stay where you are, I just need to move further away ... in fact, give me 3 hours to drive to Hungary then move about a lot - the blurring can only help."

This man is one daft and stubborn individual, always believing he has the higher intellect and better plan.

He's one of the few dishonest people I've come across who are also dumb enough to appear to believe their own invented claims. You can almost see it happen when he talks - he plucks something out of the air ("regularly? I'm going to have to say libellous!"), repeats it a couple of times, then acts as though it's something he's heard or discovered and talks about it like it's a widely recognized and well-accepted fact, seemingly incredulous that others aren't in on the delusion.

• Simon
    Simon

Talk of his appearance reminds me: I saw something the other day that made me laugh-out-loud - some article about gay men dying their hair blonde being a sign of mental health issues.

Not saying any of that applies to Lloyd, but anytime I see his pic since he dyed his hair makes me think of that clip from Afterlife where his dad says "gay"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY1uc4nMb5E

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    give me 3 hours to drive to Hungary

🤣🤣🤣

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    Darkening under the chin even though his beard growth is minimal.

Which chin?

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    He's one of the few dishonest people I've come across who are also dumb enough to appear to believe their own invented claims. You can almost see it happen when he talks - he plucks something out of the air ("regularly? I'm going to have to say libellous!"), repeats it a couple of times, then acts as though it's something he's heard or discovered and talks about it like it's a widely recognized and well-accepted fact, seemingly incredulous that others aren't in on the delusion.

I can think of a group of people that he reminds me of, sovereign citizens. This group of people believe that laws do not apply to them, and they can pick and choose what ones they want to abide by. If it is a law that benefits them, they will obey it. if it is a law that does not benefit them, they won't obey it. They are so delusional they actually think that they know better than people that have spent years in school to become lawyers. They even think that they know more than judges who have x+ years of school and x+ years of professional experience. I have a feeling that Lloyd and sovereign citizens have the same mindset, they always think they are right, and others are always wrong no matter what.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit