It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Oh, he is yet again posting vague "I feel suicidal" messages again. How many lives does a pussy have again?!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He can't kill himself. He promised Kim he'd still be taking her to court when he was in his 80s.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

JW Thoughts posted an additional video on the Pennsylvania case 3 days ago and it's already at 20K views.

Lloyd's video, with his fancy Watchtower in Focus "panel" streamed 5 days ago and is just over 7K views.

Sorry Lloyd but you're a washed-up has-been and you deserve every minute of misery you're going through. You brought this on yourself... for years and years and years.

• WingCommander
  • Simon
    Simon
    Oh, he is yet again posting vague "I feel suicidal" messages again
    Or his doctor just confirmed to him that he does indeed have the clap.

Yeah, my first thought was that maybe his latest "woe is my life, I want to end it" post is linked to "this hospital is shit" post a bit earlier. If he does have an STD or AIDS, oh dear, too bad so sad - FAFO!

(but life can imitate art: New Book - The Reluctant Prostate)

But I think if the court document was just a delay due to strike action then he'd be posting all about how wrong we all are. Unless he's just pre-occupied with a recent diagnoses for dick-rot ...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

FIX IT! 😁

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

this is done by a professional photographers. For a new book cover? he didnt paid for this just for a Tinder profile...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He told the photographer "make me look good." So the photographer said "stand in those heavy shadows."

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

My money is on the case was thrown out maybe even harshly by the judge. His entire defense has been that he will have his day in court. If the judgement is going to be made public this is his worst nightmare. He’ll do some mental gymnastics and get his dumb muscles back in probably a week. Having concocted what he believes is an air tight excuse or just pretend it never happened. If it is some STD expect him to milk that for all it is worth. Dude would happily become the face of herpes or HIV if he thought it would get him views and cash.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Toblerone that was 100% one of the reasons he did it. He probably also thinks he has a chance in comedy to make it big. These totally look like it’s for entertainment promotion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit