It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Just in! Opinion of the court:

"Most of the time I'm proud of my work as a judge. I work tirelessly each day to deliver just and legally rulings. This case, although straightforward, took the court an extended amount of time to rule upon. All documents had to be reviewed and all evidence considered. And herein caused the delay, as I found it difficult to get through more than two paragraphs at a time without vomiting uncontrollably. I think it's fair to say that I had more control over my fits of projectile heaving than Mr. Evans had over his penis."

Ouch.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Just in! Opinion of the court:
    "Most of the time I'm proud of my work as a judge. I work tirelessly each day to deliver just and legally rulings. This case, although straightforward, took the court an extended amount of time to rule upon. All documents had to be reviewed and all evidence considered. And herein caused the delay, as I found it difficult to get through more than two paragraphs at a time without vomiting uncontrollably. I think it's fair to say that I had more control over my fits of projectile heaving than Mr. Evans had over his penis."
    Ouch.

"That's not what the decision says at all! Recant your fabrication or prepare to be a criminal defendant under the Croatian Insult statute. I suggest you get a good lawyer, because I will never let this go until my dying breath." - Lloyd, probably.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Emotional Hemophiliacs

😁 I heard that quote from Bill Maher , he was saying how teenagers nowadays were so sensitives the least little think would make them be upset or they would start to bleed...emotionally of course.

That's exacltly what Mister Evans is. He will block ,delete , SUE...well maybe not that one anymore , any little comments or post he doesn't like or agree with. And he will hide behind the " Mental Health " card , OH gave me a break ! Saying to him GET A JOB , will trigger or worsens is Mental health Issue ? Well now that your legal issues is over with, how is it working for you ? And what's up with those criptic tweets ? Dead inside ...Stay out of this hospital ...W.T.F? Your a little to old to be in the Snow flake generation, even though you dress like them . My advice , Grow up and ,Grow a pair ( you should like this one , since it's related to genitals ).

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Could not help it...Yep it's on his twitter page , under a guy that respond to his tweet...cause i'm block...Loophole! also it's now 12:17 am in Croatia now ,he should be in bed ...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Journeyman That video screen grab of Medical Hologram is hilarious!!🤣🤣😭

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

made it more darker ...hope nobody mind

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    "That's not what the decision says at all! Recant your fabrication or prepare to be a criminal defendant under the Croatian Insult statute. I suggest you get a good lawyer, because I will never let this go until my dying breath." - Lloyd, probably.

Oh noooooos. I've been added to the suit.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

OMG I read wrong!!!! That was a dummy account. POST DELETED!!!

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I wonder if the truth is somewhere in the middle. That the case was dropped due to the strike by workers. I would imagine judges etc.. would want to get as much caseload off their plates as possible right now. Just speculating here, but it could be they dropped the case off of the docket with the ability to resubmit. This would explain why online there is nothing about an actual decision/verdict.

That of course would mean Lloyd would need to essentially start from scratch. It'd also be another huge blow to him because it would show the court sees his case as not important. Knowing it was unwinnable to begin with there is zero reason to waste money and go at it again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit