It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Hi everyone, just wanted to say that I have finally caught up on the thread - hello Wally, joel (and any other newbies) and everyone else. I am still on my holiday around the UK and currently am in the midlands if anyone is around I’d love to catch up - hope you are all well xx

• Vintage
    Vintage

Kim, I saw the photo of you with Raymond Frantz and thought, "How can she be a seasoned professional and be such a cute girl, too?" It's just not right. (Shaking my head.) You've got it all. Enjoy your UK tour and the warm reception of those who know and appreciate you for what you stand.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Slim He thinks that if he lies often enough, and declares himself to be the victim loudly enough, that people won’t see that he is lying. I can see how his method might work, because you just don’t expect someone to lie so outrageously and adamantly.

Exactly! It's a bit like the old Dr. Goebbels concept of "The Big Lie"(in fact Hitler never actually used it).

Goebbels did famously accuse the British of doing so, funnily enough.

This was the famous idea:

His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

• Simon
    Simon

Did we really get to page 522 before Godwin's law kicked in?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

It's all about him 24/7, if you watched my video with Kim we hardly make any mention of him.Kim is way to classy to bring herself to his level and yes it is quite common for exjws to show visitors their KH. Many exjws have done video infront of their KH in the past. But the moment he saw the photo he had an epileptic fit.Why? Because he has too much to hide.

(...by the way I have enough new material on his case to do a new expose video but I'm saving it for later)

• Vintage
    Vintage

Was that the hall where Evans had his judicial committee meeting?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Did we really get to page 522 before Godwin's law kicked in?

😂😂I know I know... I almost didn't post it! Strictly speaking, since it was the British who were the ones it "applied" to....does it count as Godwin's law?🤪🤔my head's spinning!🤷‍♀️

Either way you gotta admit there's a definite correlation there!

Ray Frantz Yes it is quite common for exjws to show visitors their KH.

I was going to say isn't that your kingdom Hall!

Erm ...the friend she's visiting, Lloyd🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    You've got it all. Enjoy your UK tour and the warm reception of those who know and appreciate you for what you stand.

To kind of you, thank you. The UK is a beautiful place and the people here are even more beautiful

• Vintage
    Vintage

I'd never heard of Dr. Goebbels concept of "The Big Lie" before, but it sounds like every conversation I ever had with an elder. Thanks, Diogenesister.

Welcome, Kim. And it's true.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Simon: Did we really get to page 522 before Godwin's law kicked in?

Who says we can't show restraint?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit