It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    but you put it into just the right scenario!

I wish i did that , it was #LloydGate who did this...it was so funny i just share it here...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Reaction of Judge Judy when she heard of Lloyd Evans dismissed lawsuit 😁

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    And the most conclusive evidence that the update must be a decision to strike down the action, rather than just a pause, is Lloyd's own moody reactions. Why would he be in such a whining state if it were just a pause?

Or his doctor just confirmed to him that he does indeed have the clap.

Who knows?

To that end, I feel it is important either way to get the document so we can definitively say it was dismissed or not and what’s more, give the reasons why. It could be a jurisdictional matter, or it could be something way worse and they told him he was reading the law wrong.

I have sent an email to a Mr Stjepan Babić, a barrister in Zagreb.

Mr Babic,
    I am writing to you to inquire about a particular case which was filed in Sisak Municipal Court. The case number is:
    K-252/2022
    The Private Prosecutor is James Lloyd Evans, a Brtish-Croatian citizen, formerly of Sisak and now living in Zagreb. The 7 defendants are people who criticised him online and they are from four different countries:
    The USA
    The UK
    The Netherlands
    Australia
    It would appear that the case was dismissed on 14 July. I would like to know if you or your assistant could be of any service to me and procure a copy of the 14 July ruling, and possibly other documents filed with the court by Mr Evans and his legal representatives.
    Please respond to me whether this is possible, and what your fee would be for procuring such documents. I am not seeking to pursue legal action, but rather get documentation from the court that Mr Evans has thus far refused to provide when he labels people "criminal defendants" in his online threats.
    Thank you.

I think we need to get a copy of this document and the others Evans has filed for posterity’s sake and post them on the info website. Please consider writing your own emails to English speaking lawyers in Croatia.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

LMSA ,do you remember the date when you posted ,on page 1039 , the decision of the court documents?

I'm asking cause , that document was file the 14 a friday...But Lloyd post dead inside he deleted was made monday the 17 ? Did he know friday ? or he learn that on monday ? If he knew that on friday , he waited the hole weekend to kind of make a vague statement ? Unless he said dead inside cause now he saw your post ? and he knew now everybody would learn about this on social media ?

It is humiliating that everybody now knows this , and funny, But so much more Humiliating 😁

LMSA ,do you remember the date when you posted ,on page 1039 , the decision of the court documents?
    It was in response to a question posed by journeyman as to how the case was going. I immediately checked and found the decision on the 14th and posted what I found. This was all yesterday.

It is quite possible that he hadn’t gotten the letter yet as it would have been mailed to him. They don’t enter the decision and he gets a letter the same day.

I see what you are getting at though. Perhaps he was even more disillusioned because he found out through us?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    It could be a jurisdictional matter, or it could be something way worse and they told him he was reading the law wrong.

Or worse than that. If anybody in the process caught sight of his livestream, didn’t he confess to actual crimes in Croatian law in that video, because prostitution is illegal in Croatia? Might he not face legal consequences himself?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Now any further legal threats from him will hold no value

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

What this means is that any further legal threats from Jabba the hut will have zero weight behind them even if he would have previously had been in with a chance

• btlc
    btlc

If you go to "e-Predmet" (you need to enter Captcha code) it says 14.07.2023. Vrsta pismena (sort of paper): SluĹžbena biljeĹĄka (Official note) by Court, but Podaci o odluci (Info about Decision) are still empty. Full insight in papers is possible only for involved sides. Bookmarked for future check...

What this means is that any further legal threats from Jabba the hut will have zero weight behind them even if he would have previously had been in with a chance

This is precisely my point and the reason we need to get the full document on this. He pulls this “I’m suing you! You are a criminal defendant” bullshit again in an effort to bully people into submission, we are going to have the receipts to wave in front of both him and his brain dead followers.

Consider it “paying it forward”. This bullshit ends right now. No one should fear this clown or take his threats seriously ever again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit