It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    The title was all wrong : Everything you don't need to know about my private life ? And Idiot here , then do the exact opposite .tell on Youtube .LIVE . his private life ( well a sanitize version of it )

If that video was a sanitized version of everything he did, I can't even imagine what the real truth is, and I really don't think I want to know! It already makes me sick knowing the sanitized version. I feel so sorry for his kids!

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    On 14 July, a decision of the court has been filed.

A "decision" from the court last Friday and no triumphalist tweet or celebratory YouTube video from our friend yet? That doesn't look good for him, does it?

If it wasn't going to go his way, he was probably hoping that there would be no final decision for ages yet, so he could spin the thing out until most people had forgotten about it. Realistically, if the court was going to reject his case, it's more likely they would decide that quickly to get it over with and move on with other, genuine cases.

If the court decision is a dismissal he probably has a period of time to appeal, which is why he's not addressed it. He'll wait until the very last minute when the outcome is finalised before he'll mention it (if at all). If and when he does, he'll probably just post a brief tweet saying he's disappointed and making some excuse about how bad Croatian court procedures are or somesuch.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Maybe he is not mentioning it in order to give the Croatian Commando Units time to ambush the defendants before they have a chance to hide. Lloyd's next video will be the "perp walk" as the magnificent seven are paraded into criminal court!

But --in the event that the impossible happened, and the case has been dismissed-- remember that Evans can still proceed with civil suits against the seven (or even the TWELVE) rapscallions who willfully and blatantly defamed his good and honorable name. He will need to start a gofundme, though, because paying for a Croatian Commando Unit on your own dime is QUITE expensive!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

The only conclusion that can be drawn from this information is that the court case has been dismissed. It’s over.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    remember that Evans can still proceed with civil suits against the seven (or even the TWELVE) rapscallions who willfully and blatantly defamed his good and honorable name.

Yeah that was bs too …. Sorry to disappoint 🤦‍♀️

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    The only conclusion that can be drawn from this information is that the court case has been dismissed. It’s over.

Just placing this here for no particular reason.

EDIT: This tweet was from Sept of last year.

EDIT 2: And this. There are literally scores of his threats that make zero sense.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I guess Mome Wraths was right- there are more important things than Lloyd's lawsuit to worry about.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Waiting for him to break the story as his ego won’t be able to handle staying silent now that word is getting out. I so hope someone can get a copy of the judgement if it’s been thrown out.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I so hope someone can get a copy of the judgement if it’s been thrown out.

pr0ner: Weren’t you in contact with a Croatian lawyer? Can you ask him if he can get a copy of the ruling? I suppose there might be a document fee and perhaps a fee of his own, but at this point it would be well worth it to gain a copy of this and have it translated for posterity just so his followers know what a dipshit he is who just wasted their money. Can’t imagine it would be too much, even at €200 or whatever many would be happy to PayPal you to cover the costs.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The whole idea was laughable from the start. I can’t even make sense of what he thought his so-called “case” was all about. He never explained what he was really accusing people of, because there was nothing to it, literally nothing but bluster and bluffs, the pattern of his whole life really, so it seems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit