It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    What would you think if he asked his wife to buy him condoms to take on his trip?

Did that actually happen? Anyone else I would be shocked to the core but knowing our "friend" James Lloyd Evans I'm not shocked at all. God things just keep piling up in the disgust column under his name.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    What would you think if he asked his wife to buy him condoms to take on his trip?

Done intentionally to rub it in her face what he was up to. It wasn’t scuba; he went there for sex. He’s lying through his teeth when he says and keeps repeating he wasn’t there for sex.

He could have easily bought them himself in Croatia, at the airport, or in Thailand.

He asked her to do it as a form of punishment. As in “see what you are forcing me to do? You complained about STDs, so there. Buy them. I’ll need them in Thailand. Happy now?”

How she did not tell him to pack his shit and leave right then and there shows how beat down she was. And if he brought up suicide, I’d have told him do what you gotta do. But you won’t do it here. A suicide would be detrimental to your Patreon account, honey. But you do you. Bye.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Since we are talking about views, here’s a tweet of him bragging about his convention rebuttal views in 2020.

A certain unlisted video is at 75k and counting. All views are good for the algorithm, eh.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    God things just keep piling up in the disgust column under his name.

👍

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

There are still those that believe Lloyds wife is complicit in the whole debacle. Personally speaking, some have no idea how manipulative and evil an abuser can be. The deliberate shared photos are a prime example of how evil they can be.

We have absolutely no idea the emotional and perhaps physical abuse Lloyd has subjected his wife to. If he can be abusive online, just think how he can be behind closed doors.

Don't be to quick to use his wife as a scapegoat, after all, this is what he is hoping for, he uses people as human shields to hide his own abusive behaviour. In reality, he is a coward.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Meanwhile a certain unlisted video is on 75k and counting.

🤣🤣🤣 ...The only video i don't mind watching again , and again, and...Again,

Now that I think about it, that video was kind of supposed to be a rebuttal to Kim Reddit post ...But He had to make it all about himself ! o.k. his favorite part of himself ..His book was sort of an indicator of how much he love to talk about his private parts , but o.m.g , that video showed us how much he LOOOOOVE his Penis !,

The title was all wrong : Everything you don't need to know about my private life ? And Idiot here , then do the exact opposite .tell on Youtube .LIVE . his private life ( well a sanitize version of it ) , while mixing alcool with my guess anti-depression meds ? The internet connection keep cutting off, but he keep going and going , It was like watching a train wreck , but with constant interruption, the chat replay ? was on , Luchia Fox was there at the beginning as a moderators but then , I guess it was to much for her she just left ? that would explain the Brandon and Alien Encounters comments passing true 🤣 So Thanks Luchia ! by the way we don't see her anymore. Another flying monkey that flew out of the nest ? they eventually grow a pair ,smell the coffee, and just fly away into the sunset ...A moment of silence , please for Miss Fox...R.I.P. Luchia...I will like to say Lloyd will miss you but we all know he don't. Really DON'T...🤣

The more money he was getting ,that's why he keep looking at the chat section , the more Dumb Dumb was revealing things, big mistake, BIG... he then threw caution to the wind, and told how many time per month he would go see prostitutes...Bravo!👍👏👏👏 (that was sarcastic by the way ) And he was more emotional about the email that M.Ortiz wrote him ? and thinking about it, even the one Kim was sending him in Thailand ? that's when he FAKE cried by the way ,him reading an email he send to Kim, not his wife, about how lonely he was at a new year's eve party ? Guess the sex worker slash hotel maid didn't want to leave the party,back to his hotel room , since he didn't want to pay double fees since it was a holiday...That's what he "Cried" about ? Not all the pain he cause to his wife , wife that he keep trowing under the bus ,over and over ..(.jaw drop) 😲

Fun fact about that video, yes he did removed it from his Youtube channels , but not from his Jan 2022 twitter post, the video is still there ,you can still click on it and watch it.👍👍.👍. ...Small clap for Mister Evans ! same thing with the I need a break video by the way , gone from Youtube , still on Twitter...Idiot...from a guy who famously said , the internet remember, and one day my daugthers will see this...something like that...I.m not the internet, my brain don't remember everythig that idiot said,..

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

on a side note, this is page 1039... by the time we have our PatreOff pool , that should bring us to 1050 ?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

One more , Harrison ,The Truth Hurts video from , two days ago. is now 22,459K views...That's 2.459K more views than L.E, interview video with Isabella Estes , from 3 weeks ago that got 20K views...

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    he then threw caution to the wind, and told how many time per month he would go see prostitutes...Bravo!

Due to his complete lack of a sense or morality or self-awareness, he let that one out of the bag with such an attitude of confidence, as if it was a 'gotcha!' moment that he ONLY saw prostitutes with "two or three months in between" over "three or four years". He even claimed as he confessed to that, that calling it regular was "libellous". What a genius.

That casual confession must have lost him a lot of flying monkeys - and doubling down on it all later added to that.

Incidentally - how's that 'defamation' legal case going, Lloyd?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Incidentally - how's that 'defamation' legal case going, Lloyd?

On 14 July, a decision of the court has been filed.

Hmm, with no service on any of the “defendants” as of yet, this can’t be good for Jabba the Hutt.

Lol, so much for Croatian justice “taking years” and being “glacially slow” as Lloyd stated in his “Things are Bad” video. A dismissal is the last thing he needs right now. He didn’t expect this at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit