It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

He admits he went to Thailand for sex, not to "live as a monk in the jungle". He admits his wife knew that. Not only is he going to cheat on her, he's specifically making sure she knows he's going to do that! So it's a fact that he went to Thailand and intended to have sex, cheating on his wife, while he was there.

Remember the Clinton trick of being very specific with answers? If he didn't exchange money with the sex-worker, he probably paid their pimp / brothel / agency.

As if a group of young girls are going to latch on to Lloyd! For what? His looks and magnetic personality? His dulcet whiney voice? LOL

Suddenly the man who regularly visits prostitutes at least every other month for 4+ years and intends to have sex while there isn't going to hire a hooker in a place famous for prostitution? But then just "happens" to date someone who randomly turns out ... to be a prostitute! What are the chances?!

He must be some special kind of grade A fucking stupid if he imagines anyone believe that cock and bull story.

And Q for someone naive. If a prostitute wants to date someone who isn't a client, and they ask what they do for a living, do they say "oh, me hooky, sucky-sucky five dollah!"? How exactly does it come up that he knows what she did, without knowing in advance? It's old-testament bible-story kind of far fetched the more you think about it.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    The "hotel maid" pictures you referenced were taken with Cara (pronounced "Sara") who is, at least to my knowledge, not a hotel maid. One of the rare enjoyable moments during my trip was spent with her and her friends. We met for dinner, ate some street food, had some drinks, and played some pool at the bar. All the while she was flirting with me - holding my hand, touching my leg, letting me put my arm around her. Then after walking her back to her hotel with her

What a disgusting moron to write that to his wife. It’s hard to fathom a mind that thinks this is anything to brag about to anyone under any circumstances.

• Simon
    Simon
    What a disgusting moron to write that to his wife. It’s hard to fathom a mind that thinks this is anything to brag about to anyone under any circumstances.

Utterly. He's getting a kick from being cruel and controlling. What an utter shit.

"Hey wife, please get the name of my whore right next time!"

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    What a disgusting moron to write that to his wife.

Done intentionally and with malice. Most men caught with other women and especially prostitutes are going to rationalise that it didn’t mean anything and it was a quick and thoughtless act.

Not Lloyd. The entire idea about her name and how to pronounce it, along with details of how great she made him feel was meant to rub his wife’s face deep into the mud. He wanted to suppress any vestige of self esteem she had left. It was meant to scare her into thinking he might leave her, and then in an effort to keep him, she’d agree to the open marriage.

He could be forgiven for thinking it might work because even after Texas, she wrote to him that she didn’t want a divorce and that she loved him. What he didn’t expect was for her to ask for a divorce.

Huge miscalculation. One of many he would make that year in the aftermath.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    What a disgusting moron to write that to his wife.
    Utterly. He's getting a kick from being cruel and controlling.
    Done intentionally and with malice.

Exactly. That's why I said at the time, back when the messages between him and Dijana became public (around pages 912-914), that he was showing hatred towards her. He would obviously outwardly disagree with that word, but you don't display that level of contempt and emotionally cruelty to someone you really love.

It's sadly no surprise though. It seems that all his adult life (and possibly even before that), his relationships with others have been about manipulation and control, so it would be unlikely that his most intimate relationship - with his wife and the mother of his children - would be any different.

He will find it difficult to make any lasting new intimate relationship now, though. Not only is the cat out of the bag publicly online about his past conduct, but he's too old and set in his ways to change now, and where he might once have had 'youth' and a degree of 'status' (being a rising young man in the JWs), he's got nothing like that to draw any impressionable young woman into his web now. He can try by losing weight, getting fitter, bleaching his hair (ahem) and flexing his musical and comedic 'talents' (double ahem), but that won't get him very far!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Excellent interview here with older people who left the Witnesses and their experience on the “truth hurts” channel.

Why anyone would waste their time watching the garbage videos LE puts out when there are interesting videos like this to watch is a pure mystery. 🤔

https://youtu.be/CwmofR9LxDQ

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Excellent interview here with older people

I saw that video it was really good . Harrison posted that video just yesterday and so far he got 18K views. Lloyd latest interview video 6 days ago only got 11K. .I'm glad he started to do interviews now. Those are the ex-jw videos I like to watch ,but not if there interview by HIM...

Even better harrison got 1.5K like and 729 comments !

Lloyd...579 likes and 156 comments...( If he would STOP deleting any comments he didn't like the number would probably be higher . If he wasn't such an arrogant , narcissist A-hole dumbass jerk , people wouldn't leave nasty comments to him ...)

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    What a disgusting moron to write that to his wife

What would you think if he asked his wife to buy him condoms to take on his trip?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Since we are talking about views, here’s a tweet of him bragging about his convention rebuttal views in 2020.

In 2020 he received 20K views in two days, 40K for a week old video, and 60K for a three week old video.

Now he’s getting 20K views for a three week old convention rebuttal and 25K views for a four week old rebuttal. And the sushis are getting comparatively far much fewer views in the low thousands.

That’s a 2/3rds drop-off. You can say his potential Patreon pool has dropped by that much, but I’d say more since he’s no longer doing documentaries or going to events that want him there. It’s all videos now that he’s lost 2/3rds of that audience.

PS - He still has a playlist up on all the TTATT videos he made (Meet the Filmmakers, Pleas for donations, TTATT in Australia, etc.).

Also his last “documentary” in his Documentary Playlist is 6 months ago. It’s an 8 1/2 minute video about evolution. 6.8K views.

This is a HUGE reason why his Patrons are still going down.

• Dagney
    Dagney

What a lovely and honest interview. Good interviewer as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit