It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Here is a great video on what YouTube has become.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLk4eHrUcD8

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Loooool. Got a downvote. Thanks Lloyd for reading my post.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Simon

What is so dumb and this is coming from someone whose real life job is to create content for a global company...what he makes requires little skills. Honestly, he doesn't even have to edit much if he doesn't want to. All Tibor adds is a nice filter on top. But do ex-jws really care that much about how well something is edited? Especially when 99% of the content is interview/podcast style? Like really? This dude is so lazy, he'd rather beg out here like a homeless person than learn the most minimal of editing skills.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Chinapomo

I don't think his looks carry much into it. There is a rule in marketing that it's always better to be first in the eyes of consumers than best. You actually see it a lot on YouTube. People who would never fit the "mold" of commercially viable looks wise have huge audiences because they were seen as "first". That's another reason this train wreck is so hilarious/sad to watch. All dude had to do was just the minimal and he would have staying power likely the rest of his life and probably an ok residual from ad revenue. But nope.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I think Simon is the winner 🏅

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

The Patreon number are still at 481, Patreon headquarters is in San-francisco , I was thinking we should know by noon ?(San-fran. time ) to have the real numbers . But it looks like Simon you will be the winner !

I had a lot of fun , hope I made some of you laugh with my " foolish pictures "...By the way where is my new BFF Audrey \ Easy prompt my number one fan? Now that are pool is over she , all of the sudden , poof! gone? Flew back to her Lord and savior? But Audrey , why did you leave ? The Real fun is about to start if Inna can get those court paper of your master ''criminal lawsuit ''... Speaking about the devil , Mister holiday must be Bored, cause there's a lot of -1 ... 🤣 ouch! yes Hit me with your best shot...-1 🤣

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

KIMSILVIO: What happens if no one is left at the end?

Hmmm. What if he is so desperate to spite us that he is encouraging his patrons to leave, just so that no one will win the pool?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    The Real fun is about to start if Inna can get those court paper of your master ''criminal lawsuit

As you have mentioned it, maybe an update is in order:

Inna has secured a lawyer in Croatia who has now received the necessary documentation to be able to access the documents from the court. The lawyer has advised that it will take some time to get the documents.

We will speak to the lawyer regarding what format the information can be made available in a public forum and proceed from there.

Thanks to Inna we all may have the answers to the many questions that we have within a short time 👍

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    just so that no one will win the pool?

🤣🤣

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Thanks Kim. Looking forward to seeing the rant of Lloyd on Twitter about how the apostates have faked all court documents and how only him should be trusted as the faithful and disgusting blob

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit