It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

If he’s still doing standup, it’ll be interesting to see which parts he drops or if he’s stubborn enough to recycle the same lame jokes. He has gotten absolutely roasted here and on other media for spending more than a few minutes on masturbation. And the whole “Zagreb is turning into a mall and I hate some stores” along with the dildo joke about the Queen were ill prepared.

I personally hope he does continue with the stand-up. Along with being entertaining with regards to the cringe factor, it’s getting him nowhere and if it’s to pick up women, this is a bit TMI. I can’t see any lady in the audience coming away from this like “oh I have to meet this guy.” Like with everything else in his life, particularly the livestream, he has no self awareness and cannot read the room. The biggest applause lines came when he announced he was an atheist and formerly a JW. And he completely lost the room once he launched into his sexual repression/masturbation rant at the end.

He’s at 526 now BTW. Patreon is headquartered in San Francisco and it’s still June there.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

It's 14:10 UK time (13:10 UTC) and the Patreon count is down to 512... but may change again today.

What time are you calling the deadline, Toblerone?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    What time are you calling the deadline, Toblerone?

I don't know. Now it's 10:14 am where I live, and the number are 509... Nobody said 509 by the way🤣 If he drop one more. Las Malvinas son Argentina your win at 508. but he drop 3 more than Simon win 506... So How about if I do this chart ,and When I see the number are not going down anymore we will all see ... and the Patreoff goes too...Yes I'm calling it the Patreoff. Unless you have a better name for it .

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Looool. Epic name

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He's at 506 right now.

My vote would be to let it wobble around for the weekend, maybe see where he's at on Monday. I'm sure a small handfull will re-up or whatever... but as long as he keeps this downward trajectory, my weekend is made. Still curious what he'll do now that he's hovering around that magic "500 or I close shop" number again.

• Simon
    Simon

506 ya' say?

Let's just call it now, no need to prolong the deliberations IMO. Whoever has that number is clearly prescient and deserves the all-expenses paid vacation that the other competitors agreed to fund (once I go back and edit the post).

I just ask myself ... WWLD? (What Would Lloyd Demand)

Or is it What Would Layabout-jesus Do?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    He's at 506 right now.

So now , only 9 to go !

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    506 ya' say?
    Let's just call it now,

🤣🤣🤣

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentina your win at 508. but he drop 3 more than Simon win 506.

Fuck…. Now Simon stands to win. I really thought I’d be the first Patreoff champion. Oh well. Looks like most of us underestimated the fragility of his support.

Still curious what he'll do now that he's hovering around that magic "500 or I close shop" number again.

He also has the YT channel subscriptions. On his begging videos he’s made it clear he needs 500 combined from both and I believe the last time he announced numbers YT was at over 100 (this would be early April). YT probably has had similar proportional drops and might be under 100 by now.

If so, that would put him well below the 620 mark he claimed he needed met in order to “grow the channel”.

Even at 620 and over, he certainly made no attempt to “grow the channel” and if anything his productivity dove since he got his Patreon bubble. He also claimed he had great “plans” this year for the channel if he could reach 620, but unless you consider him making the same videos as before “great plans” then you were misled and ripped off.

Now if called on that promise he can turn to his followers and say he’s fallen below 620 and can’t grow the channel. See how that works?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

One pm in Canada, 6 pm U.K... around 10 am San franscisco So far...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit