It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I’m Just for fun , for people who want to play...Just put the number on a post I will then put it on this chart...then post it back .

I say Jabba the Hutt loses 22. Toblerone - put that chart on your Twitter for more visibility.

He's at 530 patrons and it's not even the end of the month when there's always a drop-off.

This is what should concern him being that he’s so dead set on getting a certain amount of patrons. He cannot maintain them with his current quality and quantity of content and every month comes with some measure of doubt about the sustainability of it all. He’s just not into this anymore. He’s here for his pay cheque.

There’s no such thing as a free trip to Hawaii or even Australia. You take in that much money on people’s goodwill then you are under the microscope for everything. Clinton was President for 8 years and did a lot of things, good and bad, but he’ll always be known for Monica Lewinsky and the stained dress.

This is Lloyd Evans’ legacy and the pic doesn’t lie:

*Edit - Journeyman - good point. Here is the enhanced version. Pic changed.

My father did a lot of embarrassing and troubling shit, but at least he doesn’t have something like the pic above for a visual reference.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

That pic is not so bad (until you remember he's a married man) - but THIS one really does scream out embarrassment (and probably harassment):

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I say down 19 to 511

He’s obviously decided to ride the stupidity of his subscribers all the way to the bottom. Because the idea that he give a toss about producing anything up to date on his channel is disproved week in week out. He’ll keep collecting the donations, with minimal effort on his part, for as long as people are stupid enough to send the money, which could be a long, long time at this rate.

• Toblerone5
  • DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He's actually at 529.

I would love to be one of the many flies on the wall of his hovel apartment to see how he must be shitting bricks right about now. It's not just the number, it's that he's falling backward again when he thought he'd be sitting on a golden ex-JW throne and ruling the world by now.

Suck it Lloyd. FAFO. Get it tattoed on your forehead if you must. Better yet, put it on your nose, a lot more space there.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I was poking around on his channel and notice that he's doing good to crack 4000-5000 views per video. Obviously more for convention rebuttals and calls but even they don't tend to reach 20K.

The wife started a little jokes YouTube channel last month, she hasn't gotten 600 subscribers yet (yes she wants to get to 1000 so she can monetize eventually) but some of her videos have reached 3K, 6K, and more. One is even at 45K already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QleBo_hAEKs

Literally, a short video with design fails just to give you some distraction is already beating out the ex-JW master.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Good god I also just watched his latest video so you don't have to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJFtjVbBTF4

In the middle he complains about how Morris isn't prepared for being on camera, he just rambles while complaining about the same thing.

He adds nothing to the conversation, just "wow this didn't age well..." while talking about Morris being booted from the GB like a dozen times.

At the end he makes a comment about the GB being abusive and "judgmental." Yeah, with the same mouth he uses to say anyone who doesn't think it's okay that he visits the human sex slave capital of the world is still in the JW mindset.

Fucking ugly hypocrite.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

this is fun .And since it was a round number ,let's say we base this at 530 Patrons...

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Lose 31

left 499

• Yooters
    Yooters

I’m going to go out on a limb and say 38 losses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit