by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
  • raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Time for another begging video ..

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Hope he does one on his Holidays , by the ocean, you know to show how much he's really struggling

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Normally I hate being wrong but hot damn, we were being generous at 482. Never thought it would get this low.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The norm seems to be 26-30 Patron loss, with maybe a 5 patron gain during the month. At best he's netting -20 a month counting the small gains he makes.

He's already lost most of his bounce after the begging video. He was at 387 before, and it spiked to 596 for a gain of 209.

Now he's gone from 596 to 481 for a loss of 115 since late April. Assuming a net 20 patron loss every month, he'll be at 400 1 December.

I think it backfired. In exchange for a temporary spike in financial support, Lloyd just outted himself as a businessman. That's a label he can't backtrack on. All that talk about Ipsilon Media, making payroll, purchasing equipment and laying off Dijana and Tibor was not a good idea in the long term. Next time he begs he will really look pathetic.

And he still hasn't made the fucking documentary, nor has he met his promises of "growing the channel". He just took the money.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    And he still hasn't made the fucking documentary, nor has he met his promises of "growing the channel". He just took the money.

Not only that, but he's still reneging on the other commitments he made to patrons who joined before April this year, when he took down these. Note the points underlined in orange:

I just noticed - at 380+ he committed himself to "travelling to more diverse locations".

His audience was supposed to think that was all about making channel content, but of course it was also about his "recreational activities" with the "locals", like err... (checks notes) scuba diving!

No wonder he's not so keen to keep all these promises about travelling and filming internationally, now that that 'perk' is known by all!

• Yooters
    Yooters

I hope my guess comes to fruition 😀

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

My last post got a -1... Lloyd evans lost - 26

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... 🤣🤣🤣 🤣

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

82 patrons: If I can reach the goat of $750 per month, I would commit to uploading 10 videos per month...

Good catch and thanks for saving this, as he took these goals down for a good reason. He promised a lot at 82 patrons or $750 a month, so when he claimed he was losing money at 387 and having to borrow, that was a boldfaced lie. He claimed at 387 patrons, he would have to drop to 2 or 3 videos a month which would be a "tragedy" and how lives wouldn't be saved. But he had already promised 10 videos at 82 patrons!

Sure, he hired Tibor, but what was he doing with the rest of the money sourced from 300+ patrons he had gained since then?

It also shows that he didn't need Tibor for any of this, as he was making all his videos then without him. One could actually make the argument that his content has gotten worse since then.

What a scam.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit