It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Thanks for playing !

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

The wife (Inna, pronounced EE-nuh) just read over my shoulder and said to put her down for losing 26.

This is fun, we need to do this every month.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Alright I’ll play too, I am guessing 10 👍

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

Lucky number 13 here!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

My 11 month old just leaned over and whispered:

”How will Jessica’s Daddy fight the bad men if his Patrons continue to drop? Does every Manchester Utd fan have a weight problem? Who killed Jeffrey Epstein? Oh - and put me down for -20.”

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Brinkmanship for me

Just wanna see the reaction at 500

•  Debra
    Debra

I'm guessing he will have 503 left

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I’m guessing less than 500 left

in a few months less than 300 left

then he will have to go get that toilet cleaning job because he can’t learn the local language

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Put me down for a loss of 20. I'm using that number since I understand it to be the age limit for when it's okay to sell your body to strangers without making them feel guilty about it.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

ExBethelitenowPIMA , had to cut your name , you didn't give me a specific number ,you said less than 500...so -31 499 It is there is still time to change your number if you want... Hi DerekMoors wife Inna -EE-nuh! Your Youtube channel is so funny. Love It ! I thought we can name the winner Sunday July 2 ,instead of July 1 ? It seems there is always Flying Patrons Primates than delete there subscription at the last minute ? or it's the Patreon site that is to slow or what ever ,you know what I mean... What do you Think ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit